Chapter 15:Guilt

It was Saturday 1:30pm,Y/n loved Saturdays,as she could just relax and stay up since there was no school the following day.

Y/n wakes up and washed her face and brushes her hair and changes into a plain purple shirt with shorts and does whatever she does when she wakes up.She looks through her phone to see if anyone had texted her,to her surprise Zayzay had texted her.

Zayzay:Hey 

Zayzay:U there?

Zayzay:ik you're online

Y/n:Oh hey..

Zayzay:Is something wrong Y/n?

Y/n:Nothing

Zayzay:Don't lie to me i can see you're worried face through the screen

Y/n:{nervoulsy laughs} Its nothing its just that me and my and mum fought

Zayzay:Hey its gonna be alright,you dont deserve this,

Y/n:Thx

Zayzay:Do wanna hang out?

Y/n:Sure,lets meet up at the park near my house

Zayzay:Okay,see you

Y/n quickly runs downstairs and pulls her converses on she also put on a green bomber jacket,her mother was probably sleeping,she runs across the road and runs past the big houses,she slowly walks through an alleyway,covered with trees and branches she walks up to the convenience store and buys some Prawn flavoured crips with 2 drinks,finally she arrives,Zayzay wasn't to be seen,she then rests on the swings,and pushes her self up and up until she lets go,cool air was swiftly blowing on Y/ns face she never felt this good,she felt free for once,she forgot about her dad,about her mum,she forgot about Taehyung,she forgot about everything,she pushed higher this time and she let go once again she felt grand,a tear trickled down her face,she felt good,she felt better,she sweetly smiled and laughed.

Y/n:Wow,i can acc feel happiness once again,i feel free

Even if this was for a minute,she was going to take advantage of it.She closed her eyes as the sunrays were hitting on her face,she couldn't stop smiling.

Zayzay:Sorry im late

Y/n immediately opened her eyes disappointed to come back to reality but happy to see her best friend in front of her.

Y/n:Oh hey,i brought us food come lets eat

Zayzay:{laughs at her silliness}Your always hungry

Y/n:[nervouldy laughs}Sorry

Y/n and Zayzay start to eat.

Zayzay:So,what happened with you and your mum?

Y/n:The usual~shes worried about me{she didn't want to tell her everything because Y/n she was going to worry Zayzay}

Zayzay:I understand,must be hard,On top of that people having been chatting so much shit about you behind your back about you and Taehyung literally the moment i entered that stupid school,all i heard was Y/n this and Y/n that.

Y/n:Right{She said with a sad tone}

Zayzay:Don't worry,You know my life motto

Y/n and Zayzay smile like devils

"CHAT SHIT,GET BANGED!!"

Y/n and Zayzay laugh.

Y/n:{still laughing}I love your motto