Chapter 20:Black Box

{srry had to put that in😂😅,hes just so ,im lost for words}

Y/n woke to see that Taehyung was missing from her side.Y/n recalled about what happened last night she blushed and smiled,and got up from bed.She explored her way through Taehyungs closet,Taehyungs closet was massive,from jackets and coats to boots and slippers, Y/n reached out for a t-shirt,she grabbed something put it wasnt a shirt it was a box The box fell down onto Y/ns toes and she shrieked,whatever was in that box was heavy.She took the box in her hands and was determining whether to open the box or not.

Y/ns pov: I mean I shouldn't be snooping around,that was his first rule right,but what would he be hiding in this box?It could be money nothing more right?No hes got his own bank and vaults  to keep his money in.Then whats in the box?My curiosity was overwhelming me I had to see what was in the box,what if its Cakes,yum.But I couldnt do that,that wouldnt be fair,I wouldnt like it if he was snooping through my belongings,I ignored my temptation to open the box and I put the box right back where it was.

But I couldnt do that,that wouldnt be fair,I wouldnt like it if he was snooping through my belongings,I ignored my temptation to open the box and I put the box right back where it was

I closed the cupboard door and left to see if Areum was awake,we should get going if we were going to go out.I steadily opened Areums door and she wasnt there,so I walked downstairs to discover Taehyung and Areum eating breakfast.It smelt really nice.

Taehyung: Oh your awake..

Areum: Sorry we didn't wake you up because we thought you may need the extra sleep.

Taehyung: Yup when you dont get your sleep you turn into a monster 😂

Y/n:Ahh leave me alone{I moaned}Your so annoying can we just eat

Taehyung: Sure sit down

Areum:me and Taehyung oppa made pancakesssssssssss

Y/n:Yesssssssss

Taehyung:You two are Unbelievable 😂🤣

Y/n:So have you guys decided where were gonna go today?

Areum: Lets go to the Amusement park.

Taehyung: Its December Areum,its really cold,you want to go to the amusement park??

Areum: PLeaseee

Y/n: Sure,I dont mind I love Winter

Taehyung: Alright whatever you two want.

Areum: But lets call Jimin and Zayzay.

Taehyung: u okay with that Y/n?

Y/n: Yes I need to apologize to Zayzay and Jimin for acting like that

Taehyung pov: For fucks sake,today was going to be the day,ugh They always have to ruin my plan,but i cant say no or else theyre gonna get suspicious.{he thought }

All three of them finished eating and quickly washed the dishes and got ready to leave the house,they put theyre coats and jackets and scarves on.

Taehyung: lets go.{he closed the door behind him,and got in his car}