Chapter 19: All for him

Y/ns pov: I was dumbfounded. Zayzay and Jimin together?

Y/n: Where were you,you got me worried,I called you about 9 times already

Zayzay: Please dont be mad{she quietly said,whilst Jimin stood there without saying a word}

Y/n: Why on earth would I be mad,Im always late.

Zayzay: Maybe because I didn't tell you.

Y/n: Tell me what?

Zayzay: Me and Him {she looks over to Jimin} are dating.

Once I heard that I was upset,confused,and shocked.Why wouldnt she tell me?

Y/n: You really didn't tell me,Your best friend?

Zayzay: Hey I was going to...

Y/n:How long has this been going on?{I asked all hurt}

Zayzay: 3 weeks...

Y/n: You know what its okay I shouldnt bee talking why should I interfer with your love life?

Zayzay: Dont be li-{then Zayzay was interupted}

Someone: Explain Taehyung,Just fucking Explain!

I turned around to see who was shouting out Taehyungs name so aggressively.It was this other man he looked around 30. Taehyung didn't notice me standing there,Until Jimin ran over to Taehyung and pushed away from the guy.

Jimin: Bro,What are doing? Relax man,get a grip.{He said to Taehyung,looked into his eyes and trying to calm him down}

Taehyung then shook his head he then noticed me standing there his facial expressions changed in an instance.

Taehyung: Oh hey Y/n{ Jimin let go of him and Taehyung made his way towards you}

Y/n:Whats going on?Are you in trouble?Who is he? Taehyung answer me...

Taehyungs pov : Oh him.{I looked over to Myung and mouthed "play along"}hes just a friend of mine.

Y/n: Do YOUR friends treat you like this? Do they always scream and shout at you like this?

Taehyung: We just had to sort something out.Dont worry about it.

Myung: He just had to pay off some debt ,No big deal.

Taehyung:Y/n its just business.

Jimin: You know what lets just go inside and have fun,thats why were here right?{he said whilst tugging Taehyung towards the entrance.

Y/n: Okay fine{Y/n had enough but she didn't want to stir anything up}

Taehyung: You guys go inside first Ill be there in a few minutes.

Y/n,Zayzay and Jimin left to go inside whilst I pushed Myung onto the floor.

Myung:Hey! Have some sort of respect Im older than you and your treating me like this? Your a monster.Look what your turning into Taehyung! I did what you asked!{still crawling on the hard floor}

Taehyung: dont tell me how to treat you.Uh uh you Dont get to tell ME what to do.{ smiling from one ear to the other}Everyone orders me around. " Taehyung  be a good boy and do this"{he mimicked} "Taehyung kill this person,Taehyung marry this person,Taehyung you have to do this" IM FUCKING SICK OF IT. I cant do this anymore...{he kneeled down to Myungs level,and grabbed onto his hair,whilst pulling it forcefully.