Chapter 5 : Acceptance

Y/n pov:I ran to the toilet since I didn't want to be seen with Kim Taehyung since all the girls in my class were drooling over him.ewwwww.Plus I hate him and I didnt want to get involved in anything to do with him, cause if I sat next to him, people would think wrong and would misunderstand.I didnt want that happening.I ran to the toilet as fast as I could so he wouldn't see me.

Kim Taehyung pov:Where did she go???She was here a minute ago... did she forget that were gonna sit with eachother at lunch??I better go find her she cant break her promise.

Authors Pov: Y/n locked herself in a cubicle by now Taehyung had gone to the Cafeteria to check if Y/ns there but she wasnt.Y/n knew that it would take Taehyung a long time to find her because he was new and didnt know as much about the school as she did.
Although it did not take a long time for Taehyung to find Y/n.

Taehyung :Where did this idoit go???...Hey Nari right??

Nari: yes??

Taehyung: Do you know where Y/n is?

Nari: Shes usually in the cafeteria .She really loves her food.

Taehyung: Shes not there.I checked.

Nari: Then shes probably in the bathroom....lol...she probably had too much food.

Taehyung: okay???.....Thx alot.Bye.

Taehyung ran to the girls toilet.He didnt seem to care if it was a GIRLS toilet like wtf is wrong with him???
He just bashed the door open and went in as if he owned the whole fucking toilet.He called out Y/ns name.

Taehyung: Y/n.I know your in here.Get out now.

Y/ns pov: how does this guy know that I'm in here?

Taehyung: Ur so stupid Y/n ... I can see your shoes.

I didnt give up easily I had to do this in order not to get involved with anything stupid.I stepped on the toilet seat and hoped he just left.Thankfully no one was in the toilet so if anything happens it wont be that embarrassing.
I crouched down because my head would be showing if I stood up.

Taehyung: Y/n did you forget that we have to eat together???

I just closed my eyes hoping that he would leave me alone but he didnt he kept calling my name. I just gave in and the instant I opened the lock this happened.

Y/n: OWOWOOWOWOWWOW!!!!!!!!
TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung:Y/n what happened?? Y/n are you okay??(at the same time he noticed that the door was open...he quickly pushed the cubicle door open)
He saw Y/n on the floor in pain.Y/n feel of the toilet seat.

Taehyung: omg y/n what's wrong what happened??

With all the courage she had in herself she blurted out.

Y/n: I fell off the .....toilet seat.

Taehyung started to laugh like a maniac and turned around to contain his laughter he didnt want to seem rude but he actually was doing it on purpose.

Y/n : DONT LAUGH YOU...YOU ....UGHHHHH UR MEANT TO BE HELPING ME NOT LAUGHING AT ME.

Taehyung: I'm .....hahahahahaha......sorryyy
(There were tears forming in his eyes)

Y/n: YH UR SO SORRY RIGHT??U IDIOT HELP ME. STOP LAUGHING. I SWEAR WHEN I STAND UP ILL KILL U .ITS ALL UR FAULT IF U HADENT ASKED ME TO GO AND HAVE LUNCH WITH U THIS WOULD NEVER BE HAPPENING.

Taehyung:So u were trying to hide from me where u now? Well u promised y/n u cant break your promises.Now get up so we can have our lunch.Toghther.