Recap

When Justin Bieber walked into her work and changed her life permanently, Selena Gomez felt her heart erupt and flutter, showing her to a new sense of the world she never experienced. Even though she was never aware of his job role, or how he made an incredible amount of money, she accepted who he was, which ultimately stuns him and breaks away the shield he hides behind.

Meeting his close friends and being welcomed into his life, Selena feels bliss until it turns sinister and she is greeted with Justin's worse enemy: his old best friend, Nick, who shows her Justin's true side, the darker side he shunned her from. Once Justin learns of this, he's determined to protect her from the one thing he wished he protected his own self from. With an unknown history between the two enemies, Selena is in a whirlwind of drama — caught in the middle and lost at what to do with this new criminal world she has to adjust to.

Eventually, everything is corrupted by their reality with Selena being shocked at the news of her sudden pregnancy and wants to hide this from Justin with a hidden abortion. However, this ruins everything between the two as he gets informed by the doctor discreetly, learning of her only regret. With him disappearing, he returns only to be confronted with the police on the doorstep, accusing him of a crime he never committed.

After a torturous moment of the most wanted drug lord criminal, Justin Bieber, is sentenced for life in prison, Selena Gomez can't fathom how she's in love with him and how if he never walked into her job, they never would've met. Though scarring, she subtlety thanks the evil in her life, because it brought her to the only happiness she's felt in her life, to her lover that she didn't know, to dragging her out of her comfort zone and awakening a new side of her she never knew: she can love, wholeheartedly and wonderfully.