[13] Do Not Go Gentle

I sat in Klaus' art room, watching him paint, smiling. Although I was probably supposed to be looking at the painting, I didn't take my eyes off him. 

"The staring is getting creepy, love." Klaus chuckled. I only blushed. "I'm not staring, I'm gazing. Besides, it's romantic." I laughed. He set his brush down smiling.

He walked over to me, sitting down next to me on the couch, before pulling me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I giggled, before connecting my lips to his. And let me tell you, Klaus Mikaelson was hungry.

When I pulled away to catch my breath, he went right down to my neck, sucking on my neck, causing me to moan, as I felt the smirk against my neck. He then moved back to my face, trailing kisses along my jaw, before meeting my lips again.

He started tugging down on my cardigan, but before anything else could happen, I heard someone clear their throat uncomfortably. I snapped my head over to reveal Rebekah. My eyes widened.

My face probably looked as red as a tomato in this moment, as Klaus just smirked at her, before looking down at the mark he made on me, satisfied. I looked down at it to, and groaned. This was going to be a pain to cover up.

"If you two are done..." Rebekah trailed. I quickly jumped off of Klaus' lap, sitting down on the couch. He only chuckled, glaring slightly at Rebekah for interrupting us, before pecking my lips and getting up, returning to his painting.

"What took you so long?" Klaus questioned Rebekah, not looking away from his painting. "Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake. Luckily I'm quite the charmer." Rebekah smirked, holding up the stake.

"That's it?" he questioned, turning around to face Rebekah and I. "Last of the white oak stakes that can kill us. Do you want to do the honors, or shall I?" Rebekah asked, holding the stake out to him.

Klaus grinned, putting down his paintbrush, before grabbing the stake and tossing it into the nearby fireplace, watching it burn for a moment. He then turned back to his painting. 

"Well, that's that, then." Rebekah smiled, before turning to leave. "Pack your bags. We're leaving." Klaus informed us. I raised my eyebrow at him, not knowing we would be leaving Mystic Falls.

"Today?" Rebekah wondered. "Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset." Klaus continued to paint. 

"But tonight's the decade dance." Rebekah told him. "So?" Klaus questioned. "So I'm head of the committee. We have to go." she explained. Klaus turned away from his painting, annoyed.

"I'm not going to any dance." Klaus protested. Rebekah turned to me, smirking before turning back to Klaus. "Emma will be there." she spoke.

"I wasn't planning on going, Rebekah. I just help set up these things, I don't actually go." I whined. "Well, too bad. You're going." she decided. I groaned internally.

"If Emma's not going, neither am I." Klaus said. Rebekah turned back to me. "Please? I have big plans for tonight. Just go for me." she pleaded, using her puppy eyes. I sighed. "Fine." I groaned.

She looked at me triumphantly, before turning back to Klaus. "Ok, fine. One last hurrah." he smiled. "One last hurrah, Nik." she smiled. 

When she walked out of the room, I looked at Klaus who was staring intently at me. "The staring is getting creepy, love." I spoke in a mock british accent, causing him to smirk.

"Just wondering which twenties dress you'd look good in, sweetheart." his smirk grew wider at the blush that appeared on my cheeks. My phone buzzed, so I grabbed it.