Intro

Sooooo, new story!
(intro: edited: 12.07.19)

I was on insta and this video of a girl helping Hoseok getting ready made this idea come to my head so here.

It's basically about the two years were Taehyung was the hidden member except in this he was never meant to be a member (keyword MEANT) and instead is their assistant and helps them with their outfits for shows, times for things like meet n greets, making sure their not late for their performances and dance practises and making sure they wake up in time and actually sleep.

Taehyung never thought much about the fact he wad going to be living with six handsome men until it was to late.

Six very handsome and flirty men.

I hope you enjoy it's not the best :P

also yes this is another vxbts i just feel like there needs to be more fluffy ones so im here to deliever ✧*。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

The chapter lengths will vary l, some short some long but IM TRYING im just still kind of new to it and learning. My writing is average and the lengths depend on how i'm feeling. It's also very hard for me to do this because I have a very short attention span.

Im basically just not going to sleep tonight so I can write loads of chapters, so I can update whenever and be like Yeah im totally not secretly behind (¯―¯٥) heh.

Started: 13.04.19
(happy 4/13 you filthy homestucks)
Sorry that sucked and like no oe is probs gunna get it ^^ (・_・;)

ANYWAYS i hope if your reading this that you have a lovely night/day or whatever time it is for you my sweet little lattaes (❁'︶'❁)

(^wow I cringe i'm sorry)