Epilogue

Seven boys stood on stage, millions of fans cheering for them, some through phone screens and others standing right in front of them.

It's been a two years since Jungkook finally apologized and it's safe to say a lot has happened since then. They've gotten more fans since then, a new member too. Namjoon ended up showing the CEO of bighit the music and he liked it, giving Namjoom permission to upload it and post it. The fans went crazy wanting to know who the singer was.

Let's just say it ended with Taehyung becoming a member of BTS.

Taehyung isn't 'innocent' anymore and Jungkook is the cause of that. He got beat by the members after, Jin with his slipper. They've all had their turn and Taehyung never stops blushing because of the boys. They treated him like their prince.

Jin became even more of a motherly figure and took over cooking, Taehyung still helped and always joined him in the kitchen. Taehyung loves to rest his head of Jin's comfy shoulders.

Yoongi has become known as the grumpy grandpa, always napping and usually found asleep in Taehyung's bed. His rapping has come a long way though and he sounds amazing, Taehyung loves his rapping the most.

Hoseok is the best dancer, always so fluid with his motions as if it's water. He's known as the sunshine, always one to cheer the others up and put smiles on their faces. Taehyung loves to watch him dance.

Namjoon is the best leader they can ask for, always looking out for the members and making sure they are ok. He also makes sure the members do what they need, as Taehyung is no longer their assistant they tell Namjoon all they have planned and what they are doing on certain days.

Jimin hasn't gotten any taller but his personality has gotten stronger, never afraid to fight one of the members if they mention his height. Jimin is a dancer as good as Hoseok but he can also sing like an angel hitting high notes like a god.

Jungkook has grown up the most, going to the gym a lot and he now has abs, using them to carry Taehyung everywhere he can. He's also taller and even more hot now. He's not afraid anymore either of trusting and things like that.

Taehyung is happy, he looks better too. You can't see his ribs anymore and his skin is flawless. Slim feminine features. He also has 6 loving boyfriends. He couldn't ask for more. Sure they fight over him sometimes but that isn't important because Taehyung always forces them to make up otherwise they don't get cuddles for a week. It's east to say the boys are all suckers for Taehyung cuddles.

Sure they have to keep it a secret, but army all fall for it and aren't that hard to trick.