∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

HI.

There's a little extra fluff bit at the end after I have said-

Ok, well.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who read this. It actually means a lot to me. When I first wrote like fanfic it was more just for myself, I felt like there wasn't enough fluffy Taehyung x BTS fics cause they were legit ALL about BTS hating Taehyung. I didn't expect anyone to read these and I legit made like hella awesome friendos from this.
Yang_xiao_long200417 is one of them. Y'all are so supportive and I love it when you comment so I can reply and stuff. Also yo if y'all wanted smut then go get some holy water from pope hope. Sorry if I got your hopes up for something good, it's literally just me saying thanks.

Seriously though, I know i'm not the best writer (the first like 7 chapters show that) but y'all stuck around and read it all the way through, give yourself a pat on the back. I'm actually proud of this book. There was a moment were I felt like I didn't want to carry it on and was actually going to delete it but you guys kept me going, as cheesy as that it. I know most people will skip this bit, Idc but honestly so do I. I'm just really happy, this is my first book to be completed and that I stuck with.

A lot of you don't actually know it but this story is a mess, there was so much I planned on doing but never did. Amd here is what was going to happen but never did:

•Taehyung's grandma was going to play a bugger part (hinted through out the intire 7 chapters)

•Taehyung was going to join BTS (that did happen but it was going to be bigger and actually part of the story)

•Taehyung was going to choose between the boys (but VxBTS that's why not)

• Namjin was going to end up a couple

•Taehyung's background was going to be involved more

•also his university work and courses? Which was mentioned like twice? 😂

•Y'know Sujin or smth? She wasn't going to be in it at all 😂

•Angst like more angst and mainly sad Tae

•More interaction with ARMY

Ok on to the little extra-

Shit. Shit shit shit. SHIT.

He was there now he isn't. Taehyung is going to litrally kill them. He trusted them to go on a walk with Yeontan. Simple, right? Not when it's literally the devils child and only loves it's owner. Yeontan bit Yoongi five times and Taehyung just said 'he's showing his love.' Now the puppy somehow chewed through the lead and is running off somewhere while Taehyung and Jin are at home cooking, probably thinking they are having a nice walk through the park. Yoongi's at home too, already asleep when they were about to go out. Lucky bastard, they all thought. The four of them split up and looked for the dog. They agreed to meet back by a bench and hour later.

It's been an hour and the boys are all freaking out by a bench. Namjoon breathes in and out. 'Guys.' They all look up him slightly nervous. 'It's time.' They all sigh and nod somberly. Namjoon pulls out his phone and dials a number, it rings a few times and then through the speaker the boys all hear a 'baby!' The all feel like crying. Namjoon coughs 'Uhm, Taehyung.' 'Namjoon.' Taehyung says back suddenly serious knowing they've done something wrong. Namjoon chuckles nervously 'Yeontan, may or may not have chewed through his lead and is now running loose in the park.' It's silent on the other end of line. No way saying anything for a whole minute.

'I'm sorry. YOU WHAT?!' Taehyung screams into the phone. They boys are all quiet, and they hear shuffling on the end of the line 'Jin, no put the sandle down.' More shuffling and a 'what the hell is up with all the noise.' 'Yoongi, I love you but go back to sleep.' There is sounds of retreating footsteps then 'you sure you don't want me to get the sandle.' The boys gulp because of Jin's mother voice. 'No. They will be back with Yeontan in two hours and if they aren't or come back empty handed, they are all sleeping outside tonight.' Taehyung pauses. 'Good luck. Good bye. I love you all and stay safe ok?' They all mumble 'I love you too's' and then Taehyung adds on 'and don't you dare start fighting once i end this call.' The boys all nod and the call ends.

Off they set to find the lost dog.

(Do you think they ended up sleeping outside or not?)

FIRST BOOK COMPLETE ✌️🏼

FINISHED: 23.08.19