Šîx: Movies and Cuddles?

Taehyung's POV:-

"I'll take in all the plates, thanks" I said as all the boys passed down the plated to me.

I stood up all the plates stacked together, loading them into the dishwasher and pressing wash, it started washing the plates and cutlery.

I headed back into the dining room noticing that no one was there anymore I headed into the living room to find them all sat on the couch a gap between Jimin and Jungkook.

"Come sit we are watching a movie." Jungkook said patting the free seat.

"Ah okay," I said and took a seat while Namjoon scrolled across choosing a movie on netflix.

"Uhm by the way tomorrow you have a fan meet at 10:40." I informed them, they all just sighed. "Hey but at least I wake you up at 9! Not earlier like I usually will." I add. This seems to brighten them up by the fact its later, but then kill the mood by the fact I will at some point have to wake them up earlier.

Then Namjoon let's out a gasp "This!" He says resting on the option. "Maze runner?" They all question "Oh yes! I love this film." I gasp, it's a personal favorite. They all just nod and agree.

It starts playing and i'm intently watching, but feeling a bit dozy, I feel a muscular arm wrap around my waist and another go around my shoulder, I can't really help but blush.

Why am I feeling so tired? I check the clock on the wall, oh it's already 11. The boys need to go to bed soon becuase of the fan meet, I think.

I yawn catching all the boys attention.
"Tired?" Jin asks. "Yeah," I mumble "we should all get to bed with the time we need to get up." I say standing up. "Aw can't we just finish this movie?" Jimin asks with a cute pout, I can't help but think he looks cute.

"Ugh fine." I pout sitting back down, the arms going back to their postitions on my waist and shoulder. I snuggle up to the one who has his arm around my shoulder, Jimin, putting my arm across his belly and snuggling my head into the crook of his neck. Comfy I quickly doze off into a sweet dream.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

An UwU 
ngl this is cute though.
What are your guys's thoughts?

Written: 16.04.19
Published: 16.04.19
Words: 405