Twenty-Eight: I'm sorry

This is the last chapter T-T I'm going to post two chapters after this though, one being the epilogue and the other is something else ; )

 ◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

One month. ONE WHOLE MONTH. 

Through that month Taehyung forgave five boys, yet one still remains. Jungkook avoids not only Taehyung but everyone else, feeling as though he is alone yet he doesn't need to feel that way. He just needs to stop pushing the others away and let them help him. Jungkook would always lock himself in his room as soon as they got it, sitting with them at dinner but then disappearing back into his room as soon as it was over. When the boys left or were out in public he put on a smile and pretended nothing was happening. He would stay in his room till he heard the others open the front door or call for him. He would also shower late at night so there was less chance of him bumping into anyone. He really did pull everything out to avoid them. 

Everyone had gone to the store Jungkook saying he didn't want to go. They were running low on food and Taehyung said they could also choose food they liked, like snacks and dinners. Jungkook just wanted a snack, hoping there would at least be some BBQ flavoured buggles left. When he walked into the kitchen he found a pack open but not empty on the side. Suspicious, Jungkook thought but was to hungry to linger on the thought. He grabbed the bag and started munching on the weirdly shaped crisp. Jungkook finally looked around the kitchen and noticed bowls, pots and pans. Shit. Taehyung then walked into the kitchen, and Jungkook cursed more in his head. 

'Jungkook?' Taehyung asked surprised the boy had left the kitchen. 'S-sorry, I thought everyone had left.' Jungkook mumbled as he made his way towards the door. 'N-no! It's fine. P-please don't leave again.' Taehyung shyly stuttered. Jungkook felt a sharp pain of guilt stab at his heart as he looked at Taehyung who was looking down at the floor, shuffling from foot to foot as he played with the sleeves of the black jumper he was wearing. Wait was that his jumper? Jungkook blushed as he realised Taehyung was for a fact wearing one of his many black jumpers. 'I'll stay.' Jungkook said and Taehyung's face was brightened and adorned a beautiful boxy smile. 'Can I ask you something?' Taehyung asks and Jungkook doesn't trust his voice with how cute Taehyung looks along with how nervous he is, so he sticks with just nodding. 'Why?' Is all Taehyung says while tearing up and Jungkook understands what he is asking. 

Jungkook sighs 'You deserve to know the whole story.' Taehyung just laughs bitterly while tears silently fall down his face 'You think?' He mutters, venom lacing his voice. 'Well, it started while i was training to become a part of BTS. There was a boy, Junho. He knew I was going to be famous and rich, he was so sweet to me, you remind me of how he was at first. He cared about me, taking care of me when I was sick, making sure I didn't over work myself. He would bring me lunches and made sure I ate and drank water. He would always come to my practises when he was allowed and he would cheer me on. Of course it didn't take long for us to start dating. I loved him. He told me he loved me too.' Jungkook laughed bitterly at the thought. 'We had been dating for 6 months. He started to act weird, never able to come to my practises, never asking me if I was ok. He stopped texting and replying to my messages. I thoughts maybe he was just to busy.' Another bitter laugh. 'How naive I was. I asked the lady at the front desk if she'd seen him at all throughout the past two weeks and she looked at me surprised. She told me he had been in every day for the past two weeks, saying he was going to see me. I asked her if he had left yet today and she said no. I had to find him to know the truth.'

Jungkook paused for a second and Taehyung ran over to hug him, Jungkook hugging back as he shoved his head into the crook of Taehyung's neck, crying for a few minutes till he rested his head a top Taehyung's and carried on. 'I found him in one of the rest rooms I never go in because it's on the opposite end of the building. He was just sat there laughing, I guy I didn't know had his arm over his shoulder and then they kissed. I used to buy him everything he wanted and I treated him like the king I felt he deserved to be. I barged into the room and called his a bitch. And a slut actually. The guy Jungho was with said to not call him that and I told him that he shouldn't trust Jungho. The other guy was confused and asked what I was talking about. I told him about how Jungho was using me for money. The guy didn't know about me and realised Jungho was using him too. Jungho pleaded with him, saying that he really did love him.' Jungkook lets out a single short laugh. 'We both left him crying. The two of us went out and had some food. We became friends yet we were both so heart broken. I loved him, I really did. I thought he loved me too, but after I found out he used me for my money? I couldn't deal with it. I nearly didn't become an idol. It made me build up walls. I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm so sorry. The way you act you just, you just remind me of how Jungho acted before, well everything. Your not him, I know that now. And I also know that you would never use us. Your too good for that.' 

Taehyung and Jungkook were both sobbing messes but as they looked into one another eyes they laughed and kissed. It was sort of gross, filled with tears and too much teeth because they were both sort of out of it. They pulled away and laughed again, 'You taste like BBQ buggles.' Taehyung whispered and they laughed. 'Yeah? Well you tasted like heaven.' Jungkook pauses 'And BBQ buggles too.' The two laugh once again and then still into a calming silence as they rest their foreheads against one another, both closing their eyes as well. 'Taehyung?' Jungkook whispers, 'Yeah?' Taehyung replies and opens his eyes staring into jungkook's almost black ones. Jungkook smiles, 'I love you.' Taehyung giggles and is about to reply but gets cut off by a cough. The two pull away and Jungkook turns to find the others all stood in the doorway. 'Actually I think you mean WE love you.' Taehyung giggles again 'I love you all too.' 

'Taehyung would you do us the honours and date us?' Taehyung's smiles is so big it hurts, 'Yes!' They all go into a sort of awkward hug but laugh after and Taehyung looks around at them all and sighs in content. 'My beautiful boyfriends.' Namjoon appears to Taehyung's side wrapping his arm around his waist. 'I love the sound of that.' 

 ◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

AND COMPLETE! Ah I hope you like the ending. I will also get the Epilogue and the extra thingy done today. Was the ending ok? 

I'm going to post the first chapter to one of my new books 'Lonely hearts' after I posted this so if you want to check that out that would be great. It is a V x BTS but I also have a taegi out as well, so you can check that out to if you want. 

Words: 1324

Written: 23.08.19

Published: 23.08.19