Twenty-Four: My Saviour

This time he has Yoongi.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

Ok quick gunna say the comments were a real twist between Yoongi and Jimin but I think it was more like Yoongi. SO for those who commented that they wanted Jimin he will be the first to go and ask forgiveness and say that he trusts Tae and stuff like that AND he will get his moment I promise.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

Taehyung tightly held onto the loose hoodie Yoongi was wearing. He was sat in Yoongi's lap calming down as Yoongi whispered sweet nothings in his ears. Once Taehyung had stopped crying he shoved his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck. The two were tired, Taehyung was exhausted from all the crying and Yoongi was tired cause well, it's Yoongi. The two silently agree to cuddle and sleep so they get back into bed, already in their pj's because they never changed in the morning.

Taehyung had his head on Yoongi's chest as he listened to his heart beat slowly, it calmed him and helped lull him to sleep. Yoongi was also playing with the soft strands of his hair and massaging his head. Yoongi fell asleep quickly too, his arms around Taehyung's waist and the slight weight on his chest anchoring him to the ground. As he falls asleep there is a small smile on his face.

All the other members were watching through the door and felt a weight on their hearts of self-pity and sorrow and mainly regret. Especially Jungkook, he had his out burst because of his walls. Jungkook was used in the past and he's scared that it'll happen again. He's so used to leaving people before they can leave him.

Taehyung woke up an hour later, Yoongi still beside him. He smiled and left him to go to the kitchen and make some food. He was almost done cooking some bacon when the door opened. He planned on ignoring whoever it was unless it was Yoongi, of course that is hard when they come up behind you and hug you. You know by height it's Jimin and you can feel his tears wetting your shirt and your own start brimming your eyes.

'God i'm such an idiot. To even think for a second he was right. I mean come on it's you, your like a literal angel sent from heaven or something. With your soft hair, pretty eyes and your different yet still so fcking cute eyelids. All you've done is been good to us and stole all our hearts with your adorable, child-like attitude. You play and mess around with me and Hobi. You play video games with Jungkook. You cook with Jin. You make sure Yoongi wakes up and actually moves and you get Namjoon to bed so he doesn't overwork himself. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have made it this far. You are basically part of BTS. You are another member. God but we all love you more than that. We all wanted to be the one you chose but you don't have too. If you want all of us then you can have us all because you deserve everyone and more. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.'

Taehyung turns around and hugs Jimin back properly. Jimin's crying calm down and Taehyung had tears silently falling down his face, 'It's ok, I forgive you.' Jimin looks up at Taehyung shocked but surges forward for a kiss quickly and the two join lips while tears still stream down the others face. Jimin can't help but let out a laugh against Taehyung's lips.

'I was full on prepared to bow down to you and worship you or go get you another dog or ANYTHING for you to forgive me.' Jimin then sighs 'I don't think I would of been able to stand not being allowed to hold you even for a day.' and they rest there foreheads against each other.

'I'm going to finish cooking go wake up the others please.' Taehyung says after giving him another kiss and heading back to the oven. He puts everything on plates in the middle of the dining room table as well as plates were the boys will be sitting, he will be sat at the head of the table Yoongi and the right side and Jimin on the left side. As the others walk in Yoongi places a kiss on his cheek and sits beside him, pain flashes across the others faces. Jimin takes the other seat taking a hold of Taehyung's hand as he starts putting food on his plate and so does Taehyung, everyone else staring at their joined hands. Taehyung gives Yoongi a reassuring smile and Yoongi then starts to eat as well.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠
Guys I think for some there has been confusion. But this isn't gunna be Taegimin (or whatever the ship js called) in the end Taehyung is with ALL of them and right now Taehyung isn't dating any of them. (not even Yoongi) that is later and after they have all beeb forgiven.

This one is actually shorter than I usually make them.

Leave suggestions for how the boys will try win back Taehyung, it would be a great help cause I have no ideas :|

Written: 18.07.19

Published: 18.07.19

Words: 823