Nînētēēn: Concert

I'm actually writing this on my laptop and it's the first time doing this for me so the writing and length may be different.

Please comment wether you prefer it this way or before, it would really help.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

Taehyung was excited, he was going to be able to watch a concert backstage again. Luckily this time it was going to be shorter than most so the boys could get home soon and cuddle. The concert was going to start at 8 pm and finish at midnight, it was only 7 right now so the boys were busy getting ready.

Like always while the boys got ready Taehyung was sat talking to one of the hairdressers, on of the backup ones which came in case another didn't turn up or if they were running out of time. They were giggling and laughing while talking about 'my hero academia' a anime show they both watch. They discuss which boy is their favourite, from the angry and short tempered Bakugo,  the hot, stoic, calm and collected Shoto and finally the adorable and cute cinnamon roll Midoriya. His friend, Mina, thinks that Bakugo is the best, while Taehyung disagrees and thinks it's Shoto. Both agree though that Mina is best girl and Mina says she is just like her and that they are both cool, specially because they have the same name. (a/n lmao sorry that probably got confusing with the names)

Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi had all had their makeup, hair and outfits all done. Jin and Namjoon had their Hair and Makeup and were getting their outfits on and adjusted. Hoseok was getting his hair finished and was about to get his outfit on.

All the boys were looking, sorry, glaring holes into the back on Mina's head, jealous that the girl is getting all Taehyung's attention. Mina noticed and smirked deciding to tease the boys a bit. She would occasionally brush her hand up and down Taehyung's arm, sometimes resting her hand on his shoulder, touching his hair and complementing it. It made it even better the fact Taehyung didn't react and act as if it was normal and in all honesty it was. Neither minded because, well, Taehyung was gay and Mina had a boyfriend, Jaeho, he was a camera man and saw the two together but because him and Mina tell each other everything he knows why and doesn't mind, he actually finds BTS's reactions hilarious, sometimes when he is on break he joins in, casually resting his arm on Tae's shoulder and what not.

The boys glares where even stronger now, jealousy boiling and bubbling over. Jimin came storming over, grabbing Taehyung's arm and marching back to were him, Jungkook and Yoongi were before.

'Yes?' Taehyung asks confused.

'Why are you always with her? come hang out with us, yeah?' Jungkook answers while stretching his body out across Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung sighs 'come on guys, your being childish. I'm always with you back at the dorms this is one of the only times I ever get to talk with Mina.' Taehyung whines and pushes Jungkook off, who rolls off and onto the floor with a quiet 'oof' as he hits the ground. Taehyung the stands back up and exclaims 'look, it's Jaeho!' and he then runs over to said boy, jumping into the boys arms once he is close enough.

Mina thinks nothing of it as that is the way Taehyung is, plus Jaeho is straight and Taehyung and Jaeho are best friends, nothing more.

Jaeho laughs, catching him and holding him close. Jaeho ruffles Taehyung's fluffy locks while Jaeho's curly black hair gets tousled around as he chuckles at Taehyung's cuteness. Mina soon comes over to join the two not long after, wrapping a arm around Jaeho's waist and then one around Taehyung's shoulder. BTS stare shocked and slightly hurt.

Suddenly it was time for all the boys to get on stage, they were all ready and they could hear the fans chant from outside. Taehyung ran to stand by the curtain which would let the boys in, onto the stage. The boys all walked slowly to the curtain with slow, dragged steps. Taehyung giggled at how silly the boys looked. They saw Taehyung standing by the curtain waiting for them and quickened their paces walking faster to get to him.

Yoongi was first to get there, always being the fastest when it came to Taehyung. In other situations he would have been last or at least the slowest.

Taehyung giggles and gives him a peck on his cheek, Yoongi pouts to that and grabs Taehyung shirt. 'No, Yoongi.' Taehyung says as he pushes the hand off him, 'You know the rules.' Yoongi sighs but walks on stage smiling and waving for their army.

Next is Jimin, he was going in to give Jimin a cheek kiss but Jimin is quicker a pulls him in for a proper kiss. Once he pulls away Taehyung lightly hits his chest, his cheeks red and hand covering his lower face.

As the rest of the boys pass Taehyung makes sure to quickly give them cheek kisses before they can do anything. Most of them complain or whine but Taehyung just blushes and refuses any more. The concert is a blast at the end and they have so much fun in the end, Taehyung included. Taehyung sings and dances along to the songs backstage with Mina and Sujin, another friend.

They were situated near the curtain. Still dancing and singing, having a good time. Taehyung and Mina didn't really like Sujin because she was rude and mean. She was also weirdly obsessed with Jin, saying that he would notice her and they would fall in love. This all struck nerves with Taehyung and he didn't like the weird feeling he got in his stomach whenever Sujin talked about Jin or any of the boys in weird ways. 

Taehyung had momentarily stopped dancing and was just watching the boys a giant grin on his face as he watched, proud of how far they had already come. 

He catches Jimin's eye and he winks at him, making Taehyung blush.

Yet, he hears Sujin squeal and he gets confused looking over at her. 'Ahhhhh, did you see that?' she screams, me and Mina looking at her confused. 'Jimin looked and winked at me! He totally is already falling for me.' she says with a smirk, flicking her badly bleached long hair over her shoulder. 

Me and Mina just sigh at her idiocy.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

Yeah so this was written on my laptop, what do you think?

Also it's now my summer holiday so i'll try get out loads of updates. I have loads of ideas for future plans and chapter ideas. As well as another book I may publish soon, I'm not sure.

Written: 06.04.19

Published: 06.04.19

Words: 1138