Thîrtēēn: Sneaking around

When we got back to the apartment I was immediately pulled away into someone's room. I could see most of the boys confused faces as I was being dragged away.

Suddenly the door to Jungkook and Jimin's door was slammed open and then closed again. It was Jungkook. For some reason he just looks at me, thinking.

"Do you really care about me?" He asks. I'm shocked why would he think I didn't? "Of course I do Kookie." A hopeful look flashes across his face "I care about all of you guys." I finish. And just like that the look is gone from his face.

He starts mumbling thing like "of course" and "cares about all of us" i'm starting fo get a bit weirded out. "Uhm is that all you wanted?" I ask. He just nods and goes to open the door. I walk out and head back to my own room.

I just lay in my bed for a while, staring at the ceiling. I hum soft tunes to myslef quietly while the boys do other things. We had lunch before we cane back so there isn't anything I really need to do.

I'm lucky because BTS is so new that it doesn't have that many fans and isn't very buisy either. I just imagine what it would be like to be a popular idol. My stage name would be V, I think to myself.

I get up finally deciding to get some uni work done. I paint the first thing that comes to my head, Yoongi. For some reason he hasn't left my mind since our first kiss. So I draw him. Once he is done I also draw the others. (a/n: this isn't a Taegi ff I promise)

I have completed Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and am half way through my Hobi when I get too tired. My hand is cramping too so I litrally crawl to my bed and flop my body down letting my upper arms give way. I let out a quiet 'oof' as I hit the bed.

I'm not exactly sleeping, more like resting my eyes and body but staying awake. I heat my dorm open and close shortly after. I'm sure it was just someone checking up on me or something so I don't bother to open my eyes.

I'm wrong.

Soom I feel the matress dip as another weight is added on to the other side of the matress. I tiredly open my eyes.

(lmao sorry keep going)

(I hope you know I am in fact enjoying this)

"Yoongi?" I asked as the cat eyed boy laid beside me eyes open and staring at me intently, almost satisfied.

He doesn't say anything just hums in reply, acknowledging me and what I said.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He smiles at me "just enjoying a natural beauty, they are so rare lately." He whispers back.

I blush. Where is this all coming from? I voice my thoughts. "Where is all this suddenly coming from Yoongs?" I ask. He scoffs at me "no where. I'm always a flirt and a charmer." He says back almost as if I greatly offended him, as a joke of course.

I giggle, "your so silly sometimes Yoongi." I wrap my arms around his shoulders pulling myself closer to him and shoving my head in the crook between his neck and shoulder, giving it a light kiss.

He lets out a content sighs, weaving his own arms around my lower body. Yoongi somehow manages to pull me even closer. He puts his head a top my fluffy hair, taking a whiff and the kissing the top of it.

I can feel his smile against the top of my head. I let out a content smile of my own. This is amazing. Just being cuddled and the feeling of being loved. The sweet head and cheek kisses. The simple slow stroking against my back and sometimes sides. The lip kisses the occasionally last longer than they probably should.

◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠◠

I promise this isn't a Taegi fanfic it's just my ship sorry.

Also me banging out three chapters on the same day? More likely than you think.

Also I suddenly became really tired so the whole thing is slightly rushed. I hope you still enjoyed it though.

Written: 27.05.19
Published: 37.05.19
Words: 724