Katsuki Bakugou x Reader x Eijirou kirishima : Don't listen to him anymore

Requested by  N7Lopez_253  I hope you like it , sorry if it was unsatisfying. I made it into an angsty then fluff. I hope you don't mind that i did that.
(WARNING : Bullying. If you're not comfortable with that DON'T READ!!!)

When you guys told the rest of class 1-A that the three of you were in a three way relationship , some of them took it well , congratulated you three. But the others found it weird , disturbing in fact.

" Romantic Relationships are supposed to be with only two people , Not three." They would say. Bakugou and kirishima would always shrug them off , Bakugou saying something like " if you don't like it then leave." And kirishima saying " hey , it ain't manly judging something that doesn't invole you." But you were the one getting affected by it the most.

And it didn't help when the news got leaked to class 1-B. Monoma would constantly bug you three. " Oh Strange! Three members of class 1-A dating each other? That's weird , Strange , society looks down upon you thr-" kendo interrupts him everytime. Saying " Don't mind him." Then apologizing for his words.

But today monoma just came up to you , insulting , degrading you in anyway he could. " Having two boys instead of one is just downright selfish (y/n)! You should be ashamed. Think about how many people in your class judges you!" He said smirking , enjoying how bad he was making you feel. You just looked down , clenching your school uniform , as tears of guilt ran down your face.

Monoma chuckled at the sight in front of him then walking away. You stood there for a minute then turning around walking away to the class 1-A dorms. All you wanted to do right now was lay in bed and try to forget about everything.

You entered the common room to see bakugou and kirishima playing mario kart together. You tried to walk past them , But kirishima noticed you. " Hey (y/n) why don't ya play with us?" Kirishima smiled brightly , showing off his shark teeth. You shook your head , hoping he wouldn't notice the tears running down your face.

But he noticed it. His smile faded , pausing the game.  Making bakugou look at him confused and angry. " What the heck , i was just about to beat your a-" " She's crying bakugou." Kirishima interrupted him.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow looking over at you. " the heck you crying for?" You shook your head , hugging yourself. " I don't want to talk about. I just want to take a nap." You mumbled trying your best not to cry even more. Kirishima frowned. He got up , quickly walking over to hug you.

After a minute of hugging kirishima pulled away slightly. " (y/n) , What kind of boyfriends would we be if we let you stay like this." He gave you a gentle smile. Bakugou got up as well walking over to the two of you.

" Red hair is right , now what the heck happend?" Bakugou grabbed your pulling you into his embrace , while kirishima hugged you from behind. More tears trailed down your face as you clinged onto bakugou' s shirt. " I-it was monoma! H-he sai-d those things again!" You sobbed.

Kirishima hugged you tighter , almost crying himself. Bakugou just became angry. " Don't listen to what that idiot says! He's just jealous cause he can't a single date of his own!" Bakugou grabbed your face making you look at him.

" You understand that! Ignore him." Kirishima nodded in agreement smiling. " Yeah , at one point his words got to me , but now they don't even phase me!" His bright personality making you smile. Kirishima nuzzled his face into neck.

" We love you (y/n). Don't listen to him anymore." Bakugou kissed your forehead , Causing you to blush. " i love you guys too."