Taishiro Toyomitsu x Reader : BOY!!!!

Ah! Thank you so much for over 40k reads!! I was not expecting this book to get that much , Thank you again. ^-^
For this one-shot you and taishiro are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. UWU

" Hey hawks , What's up?" You greeted the young hero , Who randomly stopped by your's and taishiros home. You and hawks had been friends for awhile , After teaming up when doing hero work , You guys started talking afterwards , And the friendship just grew from there.

" Hey (y/n)! Sorry that I dropped by suddenly , I ran outta food at my place , So is it chill if I eat here?" Hawks asked , Even though he's already flying into your kitchen. " Well , You're probably stuffing your face..." You shouted at him , Laughing in the process.

" Hey , Where's your hubby?" You heard hawks ruffling through the kitchen a bit. " Oh , He's taking a nap. He had a tough day doing hero stuff." You answered , Sighing at the nickname he gave taishiro.

You walked into the kitchen as well , To find hawks eating a bowl of cereal....Your bowl of cereal to be precise. " Hawks...That's my cereal.." You muttered , Shifting your gaze between him and the bowl of your favorite breakfast cereal.

" Yeah?" His voice muffled by the cereal. " You couldn't have gotten a different bowl?" " It was already out! I'm hungry woman!" Hawks took another bite of the cereal.

" Are you sure you want to do that?" You raised your eyebrow at the winged man. " Want are you gonna do? Fight me? No offense (Y/n) , But you couldn't beat me if you tried." Hawks teased , Giving you a grin.

" TAISHIRO!!! HAWKS TRIED TO KISS ME!!!"

And not even a minute later-

" BOY!!! YA BETTER START RUNNIN' IF YOU WANNA SEE TOMORROW!!!" Taishiro runs into the kitchen , Looking like an angry marshmallow of a man. " But he can beat you hawks..." " SERIOUSLY (Y/N)!?!?! AGAIN WITH THIS?!?!" Hawks panicked , Flying out of your house before taishiro could knock him to next week.

" That's what you get for eating my cereal." You smiled in victory , Before taking a bite of your cereal.