Tomura Shigaraki x Reader : Flower Petals?

This one-shot was requested by @Rosetale_Frisk22
I hope you enjoy , And I'm sorry if tomura isn't one of your favorites , I just thought he would work best for the request.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

I apologize that it took so long. And I also apologize if it ended weird.

Tomura wiped his mouth after throwing up in the toilet for the 10th time today. It wasn't normal either , His throw up was actually flower petals.

Tomura had that one-sided love disease called hanahaki. But why? Tomura is the type of person who wouldn't like anyone....Right?

Tomura let out a puff of air , Walking back to the bar area in the league of villains hideout. He noticed you at the bar talking with Kurogiri. For a weird reason , That made Tomura even more angry.

He walked over to you two , Hands in his pockets with a glare towards Kurogiri.

When you heard footsteps , You look over to glimpse at Tomura who was right beside you. Literally an inch away from you.

" H-hey Tomura-" " Kurogiri , What were you discussing with (y/n)?" Tomura growled quietly. Kurogiri looked between Tomura then at you , Noticing you were just as confused as him.

" We we're discussing cleaning techniques...Is that a problem Tomura-" " YEAH! It is a problem!" Tomura yelled before Kurogiri could finish his words.  " How is that a-" You tried to ask but before you could , Tomura grabbed your wrist , Dragging you out of the room.

Tomura continued to pull you down the hallway for a bit.

" Tomura?"

He didn't reply.

" Tomura.."

No response.

" Are...Are you ok?" You asked tugging on his clothes to make him pause his movements. Tomura looked back at you with a glare , But he began to have a coughing fit.

You immediately became concerned , Especially when flower petals came out after every cough.
" H-Hey! Are you ok? Are these...Flower petals?"

" Yeah! *Cough* What else could they be! *Cough* Breadsticks?! *cough*" Tomura yelled , But that only made the coughing worse.

" Could you...Maybe have the hanahaki disease..." You muttered quietly , But it was loud enough that Tomura could hear it.

Tomura's coughs finally calmed down , Which calmed you down. You let out a deep breath , Picking up one of the flower petals.

" Ok Tomura..We have to get this fixed! I don't think I can handle being worried all the time from this , Therefore , We have to find the person you like and-"

" It's you , Ya cupcake..."

"......Pardon?" You tilted your head at him in confusion , Which only made Tomura angry. " I like you! Alright (Y/n)!"

" Oh..." You looked away from Tomura , A tiny blush on your cheeks. Tomura clicked his tongue. " Look I get it. I'm not gonna force you to be with me or whatever to get rid of this thing. But just don't mention anything to the others , I don't want them knowing about it..."

As Tomura began to walk away , You quickly wrapped your arms around him in a hug. Now it was Tomura'a turn to be confused.

" What are you doing-" " I love you Tomura!" You pulled away , brightly Grinning up at him.

" What-"

" I love you Tomura-"

" I heard you the first time , I'm asking , what are you doing? It's a one-sided love disease , You don't actually like me (y/n).."

" I do like you though Tomura!" You gazed up at with determination in your eyes , As he looked down at you with a anger pout.

There was a quiet moment between you two. Until Tomura chuckled.

" Alright ya noodle , If you think this will help me
(Y/n) , Then you do you..."