Shinya Kamihara x Pregnant!Reader : Worry

@Rosetale_Frisk22 , I apologize that this took so long!
For this one-shot you and shinya are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

" Woah Woah Woah! What are you doing!?" Shinya panicked , Quickly rushing over to you , After closing the front door. " Um...Cleaning?" You raised an eyebrow at him.

Shinya took the broom from your hands , Leaning it against the wall. " You could've waited for me (Y/n)."
" You were at work , And besides I was bored."

Shinya sighed , Gently leading you to the couch. He helped you sit down , Before he sat down beside you. He let out another deep sigh , Placing his hand onto your stomach.

" I just...I'm worried that something is going to happen to you and our child." Shinya rested his forehead against yours.

" Nothing is going to happen shinya , Kamui and Mt.Lady check on me all the time. Everything is going to be fine." You smiled , Placing a kiss on shinya's cheek.

" I guess your right." He smiled gently. " But I'm still going to be worried."

Now it was your turn to let out a sigh. " I know...Hey! Can we get (Insert food) for dinner?" You suddenly beamed in happiness. Shinya chuckled.

" You and your cravings...But of course (Y/n)."