Hizashi Yamada x Reader : Missed

Hizashi was requested once again by @MaryjaneLerman
For this one-shot you and Hizashi are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

Sorry if it ended on a weird line.

Hizashi sighed flopping his head onto one of the arms of the couch. He stared at the front door to your shared home , Waiting for you to come home.

You had been sent on a two month long hero mission , And it had hit Hizashi pretty hard on the first day of you being absent. He had no one to prank aizawa with , No one to cuddle with , No one to sing with.

Aizawa and the rest of teachers and even the students had noticed his unusual behavior. Hizashi was much more quiet , And he just had this look in his face that made everyone around him frown.

Hizashi looked away from the door for a moment , Gazing at all the photos of you two on the walls. He peeked up when hearing a knock on the door , Hizashi thought that it was probably Midnight or aizawa checking up on him.

Hizashi let out one more deep sigh before getting up to open the door.

His eyes trailed up from the persons feet to their face , And who he saw made his eyes widened.

" H-hey Hizashi! I'm home." You smiled softly , Waving at the loud man. Hizashi just stayed silent , Staring at you with awe. Your smile grew into a nervous one.

" I um..They sent me home early , I brought you a gift- AH!" Hizashi quickly pulled you into a hug , Picking you up and bringing you into your home , Laughing very loudly.

" I MISSED YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!!!" Hizashi shouted , He usual smile beaming on his face as he placed multiple kisses to your face. " Ah! I can tell!"