Taishiro Toyomitsu x Reader : Cute

My big boi was requested by Really_man00. You and fatgum are already dating. Anyway i hope you enjoy!!!! ^-^

" Taishiro! Stop!" You giggled trying to escape his grasp. He let out a chuckle as well , Placing more kisses on your neck. What started out as a movie night and cuddling , Turned into Taishiro distracting you from the movie by kissing you in your most ticklish spots. and he very well knows how ticklish you are. ( If you're not ticklish then good for you.)

" How am i supposed to stop when yer being too cute." He grinned , placing a kiss on your cheek. " I'm not cute , you're cute." You shifted in taishiro's lap so you were facing him. you gave him a quick kiss on his lips , Making him look away from you Blushing. obviously caught off guard with your comment.

You gave a large smile. " That just proves my point taishiro." he quickly turned back to you with a pout. " I'm not cute , Yer the cute one in the relationship." Taishiro gestured to you , making your face erupted with blush. you shook your head. But before you could speak Taishiro placed his finger over your lips.

" Just except the facts (y/n). Yer cute!" he removed his finger so he can place a quick kiss on your lips. When he pulled away , you let out a frustrated sigh. " Well if i'm cute , Then your adorable!" you smirked playfully. taishiro groaned letting his head fall backwards on the couch.

" Why must it end this way!" He yelled a bit dramatically. You laughed at his remark. " Because you are adorable."

I hope you enjoyed. It was my first time writing fatgum so i hope i didn't mess him up or anything.