Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader : First dates

Tokoyami was requested.
I hope you enjoy! ^-^

I apologize if it ended weirdly.

" Thank you for joining me to the mall (Y/n). I apologize if it was inconvenient for you." Tokoyami Muttered , Worried that you were mad at him.

" Oh no! It's totally fine Tokoyami! I haven't been to the mall in awhile after we were moved into the dorms. It's nice to get out." You chuckled , Reassuring Tokoyami that everything was ok.

Tokoyami let out a quiet but deep breath in relief.
" Alright. What would you like to do first?"

-A bit later-

" Food first was a good idea Tokoyami! Now we have energy to walk around!" You cheered , Browsing through the many Retail Outlets.

You grabbed onto Tokoyami's wrist. " Let's go!!"

You and Tokoyami then walked around , Looking at a few Outlets. A few that Tokoyami liked and A few that You liked. It was definitely a good day for you two.

- Back at the dorms-

" I had fun Tokoyami! Thanks for inviting me today!" You beamed , Placing your bags down. " You're Welcome (Y/n). Thank you for accompanying me on this trip." Tokoyami Mumbled , Placing his bags down as well.

You chuckled , Catching mina's attention. Mina gasp , Excitedly running over to you two. " Did you guys go on a date!?" Mina grabbed your arm , Jumping a bit.

You felt your face grow warm. " Ah! Um...I don't think it was! Unless..." You glanced back at Tokoyami. Tokoyami perked up a bit , Blushing a bit. (I don't know it Tokoyami blushes.)

You then grinned. " Yeah...I guess it was a first date!"