Tomura Shigaraki x Reader : Afraid of hugs?

Tomura was requested by @MaekoKobayashi1
I hope you enjoy. UWU
In this one-shot , You and tomura are already in a relationship.

" Tomura , Why are you so far away?" " Because..."
you huffed at his response. You've been trying to cuddle with tomura for an hour now , But he keeps scooting away.

" Maybe handman is just scared of hugs." Dabi mumbled , But you and tomura both heard him. "shut up ash-tray!" Tomura growled , Throwing a nearby hand at him.

" Afraid of hugs..." You muttered as well , Looking at tomura with concerned eyes. " What-No! I'm not afraid...of hugs..." Tomura defended , But sounded hesitant.

You scooted closer to him , Seeing him tense up as you do so. " You are afraid of hugs.." Tomura grew even more tense. " I just...Don't want to hurt you with my quirk." Tomura glanced down to his hands.

You wrapped your arms around the male , Making him look down at you with wide eyes and parted lips. " Tomura , I know you wouldn't hurt me on purpose , So you don't have to be afraid to hug me." You reassuring smile , Made tomura relax his shoulders.

Slowly he hugged you back , Making sure at least two fingers were off you. " Aw , Now isn't that sweet." Dabi teased , Making tomura give him a glare. " Shut up!"