I'll sing along.

Vic's POV

I woke up with a headache, like I was hung over but that couldn't be, because I was in a asylum. Frank was standing there with his arms crossed watching me. I groan and turn around "what are you looking at Iero?" I ask coldly.  I hear him chuckle "I'm watching you. Its my job remember. " I groan again and push the sheets off. "Get out. Let me get dressed" I mumble. He nods and walks out closing the door. Fuck him. I walk into my joining bathroom and take my top off. I start the water and look in the mirror. I miss Kellin. The weather has been sunny, meaning the new person is happy. Fuck him too. I took my soft white pants off and hopped in. I feel the hot water run over me and I sigh.

It comes out without me thinking.  "What if I can't forget you?

I'll burn your name into my throat.

I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

What's so good about picking up the pieces?

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole."

"Vic! Hurry up man. Breakfast is waiting. " I hear Frank shout from outside the door. I groan and turn the water off. I climb out and get into the cloths I got out of. "Coming" I mumble and open the door to an impatient look about him. He throws his hands up "Finally. Now come on." I roll my eyes and follow him out.

Kellin's POV

Im fetched by Mitch a few hours later and taken to what looked like a rock concert venue. As I look around there is men and women of all ages. They all seemed unhappy where they were but had a vibe that said I used to be the happiest person ever.

"Kellin. Im glad you came." I look up to see gerard in a black jacket and jeans. I glare at him but nod. He smirks and nods at Mitch who smiles and walks away. "So are you going to sing tonight?" Gerard asks and raises his eyebrows. I nod again and he cheers "alright. What you singing?" He looks at me expectedly.  I shrug and walk away, back stage.

I sit on the side lines as Gerard walks on stage and is met by loud, obnoxious cheers. I roll my eyes. "Tonight. Im gonna sing one of your eyes favourites." He yells into the mic. "This is called Mama."   " Mama, we all go to hell.

Mama, we all go to hell.

I'm writing this letter and wishing you well,

Mama, we all go to hell.

Oh, well, now,

Mama, we're all gonna die.

Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry,

Mama, we're all gonna die.

And when we go don't blame us, yeah.

We'll let the fires just bathe us, yeah.

You made us, oh, so famous.

We'll never let you go.

And when you go don't return to me my love.

Mama, we're all full of lies.

Mama, we're meant for the flies.

And right now they're building a coffin your size,

Mama, we're all full of lies.

Well Mother, what the war did to my legs and to my tongue,

You should've raised a baby girl,

I should've been a better son.

If you could coddle the infection