Devils Choir

Vic's POV

I'm just sitting in my corner when Frank comes in. "Hey Vic, your getting a new room mate." He says cheerfully and I Groan. A tall blonde boy around my age walks in and waves at me. He looks oddly familiar and I nod at him. He walks over to the neat bed in the room and puts his bag down. He doesn't look deranged, he looks collected.

After the new boy got settled he sat on his bed and stared at me. "Is there anything good to do here?" He questions, I think for a moment "uh there's a game room down the hall, I think."  I mumble while looking down at the floor. "You think, how don't you know, you've been here for a month." He says shocked. I look up at him with a frown. "How do you know that?" I say louder than I've spocken in awhile. He shrugs "Thats when Tony bought you here, after Kellin died" he stated matter of factly. "Who are you?! And how do you know Kellin?" I whispered the last part cause Frank walked in. "Vic I was there when he walked in on you and my boyfriend Ashley having sex."  He said with a smirk. My mouth dropped and I realised who it was. Andy. "What did you do to your hair?" I yell and Frank jumps. "Whoa. Shut up!" He whisper yells. I pull a zap sign and look back at Andy who's grinning.  "I cut and dyed it." He says and I frown.

Seeing Andy brought back that day at Ashley's and I start to cry. Andy comes and sits next to me and he starts to sing. "I'll carry you, my darkest desire. When live sings to you, through devils choir. Fear won't steal what burns in you. I'll carry you away from the fire." His rough, low voice is intense and calming.  I look at his face and he smiles. I smile back and start to doze off. "Sleep now." I hear his voice just as my consciousness slips and its black around me.

Kellin's POV

"Kellin. I need you!" I look up and see Vic. This isnt a memory so I'm slightly confused. "Your not real!! Why are you here!!" I shout at the image on the wall. He looks at me confused and does something that these visions never do. He walks up to me and I'm pulled into a tight embrace. I'm shocked and wrap my arms around the solid figure. "Oh my god. VIC! I missed you. How are you here!" I start to feel emotional as he pulls away and I look at his face. "I dont know, I was sitting with Andy, and I fell asleep and.... and...."  he looked at me wide eyed. "And what Vic. And why were you with Andy?" I ask. "He's in the asylum now and I'm here. Im with you."