Deals!

I desided to do gerards POV cause i need to clear up some stuff. Kk.

Gerards POV (4 days before Vic went to hell) And Smut.

I just left the Kellin guys room and Mitch stops me outside. "Uh, Gee. There is a guy here waiting in your room. Frank Ireo" he tells me, I perk up at the name. Its been two months since I've seen him. "Thank you. Go enjoy the party." I say and he nods and walks off.

You see people think hell is a place of torture and fire, but its actually a place for fun. I mean think about it, the bad people who come here have normally spent most of their lives in a boring prison. Why not let them have fun for the rest of their life. There are a few we lock up for a few months and torture cause they only sinned like a few times and never went to prison. Like Kellin for example.

I get to my room and open the door and am met by lips on mine. I kiss back, cause I know its Frankie. He breaks it and I look down at his face. "Hello! Long time no see." He says and I smirk. "What made you come now?" I question and raise my eyebrow. His smile turns forced and he stutters "uh... well.. uh. I got a patient and his uh.. boyfriend died. I think he came here." He looks nervous, which I must admit is kinda cute. "Wheres the question. " i say with a smirk. "IsaguynamedKellinhere?" He says in a rush, but i got it. I nod and he sighs. "Can we please make some sort of deal for my patient? I mean he is driving me crazy. He won't speak and when he does, its screaming that he wants Kellin. " he asks causing me to laugh. He looks at me with a confused look. "You don't need to ask Frankie. Just say, my patient is being a dick and his boyfriend is in hell." I say still laughing at him.

We spend the next few minutes talking about what we are gonna do with Kellin and Vic, then I get bored. I push him to the bed and he gasps in shock. I climb onto him, straddling him and kiss his lips hard. He moans and I rock my hips into his. He moans again and wraps his arms around my neck.

Franks POV(cause i like writing the bottoms pov)

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him harder, if thats possible.  He takes his lips away and grins down at me. His hands go from my shoulders down my stomach and to the hem of my shirt, he lifts it up and rips it over my head and kisses me again. I moan into it and he rocks his hips into mine. Its been two months, I'm rock hard and so is he.  He moans and detaches our lips again to take his own shirt off. He runs his hands down my stomach again and gets to my belt buckle. One minute their there and the next their gone along with my boxers. He looks down at me and smirks. He leaves me and I watch him strip his off to. I marvel at his size and look back at his face "Like what you see do we." He asks and climbs back on top of me. I nod and bring kisses me again rocking his hip into me. I moan and i feel him smirk. His hand travels down my body and grips my hard on. I moan and buck my hips. He breaks the kiss and kisses down my jaw to my neck. I can feel the hickeys he is leaving and I moan. He kisses down my stomach and looks up at me. He smirks and kisses my hips, purposely missing my hard on. "Aah please Gerard... please" i beg and he licks up my shaft. I moan as his tounge swirls around my tip. He takes me into his mouth and I moan. I start rocking my hips in time with his movement's. He comes up and kisses me and the love making stops as he gets impatient.  He lines himself up with my entrance and pushes in without preparation and i moan in pain and pleasure.  He pulls out almost all the way and pushes back in and i scream in pleasure.  "Harder... ooh please, gerard harder." He goes along with my wishes and thrusts in and out faster.  I'm a moaning mess and I'm withering around under him as he keeps going not slowing down.  He wraps his hand around my dick and pumps it. Ha he's close. I moan as his hand gets faster with his. I scream as i cum. He moans and stills inside me. He falls down onto me and we come down from our high. He props himself up and kisses me. "I still love you more than I did 8 years ago" he says with a small smile. O smile up at him "I love you too."

So I go home and remember the deal. A new guy will come to the asylum and when ever he sings Vic will fall asleep and get to visit Kellin. Maybe he'll speak to me if he gets to see his precious Kellin.

Sorry it sucks. Blah.   -amber