Awakening

Vic's POV

He just disappeared,  Kellin was talking to Matty and then just disappeared.  "Where did he go?" I ask Matty and he looks at me as if he had just seen a Ghost. "I.....I dont know" He stutters with a confused look. I turn and walk away and go straight to Kellins room. "Kellin! please come out!" I yell at the door. I walk in and there is no one there. I sigh and walk out. I have to talk to Gerard.

I walk up to the big brown door and knock frantically.  "Yes, yes im coming, hold on!"I hear Gerard say as he opens the door. "Wheres Kellin!" I scream at him, he looks at me in shock. "I..... dont..... I dont know. Why?" He stutters.  "Cause hes gone!" I shout at him. He looks back into his room then back to me "listen Vic, Im really busy so just... aggg go away." He says and I feel like im being dragged through a wartex and suddenly im met with a bright white light.

Kellins POV

I here a groan next to.me and I look up from my lap to see Vic covering his eyes from the light. "Viccy! Oh my gosh your awake!" I say loudly and he flinches. "Kellin!" He says just as loud with a smile. "Where am I?" He asks. Just as I am about to tell him that hell and all those people dont exist, the door bangs open and my mouth drops. "Kellin! Vic! Welcome back!"

A/n SHORT  sorry its been so long been having problems. So comment what u think and vote. And try guesa who bust in. ;-) update soon.
-amber