01 - Meeting Rebekah

Belles POV

Belles POV

ATTIC ROOM

Marcel opened the attic door, a blonde original following behind him. Seeing Elijah's coffin she moved to enter the room but was blocked "Invite me in." she demanded hitting the doorframe in annoyance.

  "Gotta ask the lady of the house. Belle, come on out, sweetheart." Marcel called I walked into the room raising my brows and standing at Marcel's side. Whilst Davina walked behind me hesitating slightly "Invite her in." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

  "Come in." I muttered absently, she immediately strode over to Elijah's coffin and opening it and attempting to remove the dagger that protruded from his heart. "ah ah ah ! Wouldn't do that if I were you" I said using my powers to force the dagger to stay.

She turned to me with an annoyed look "Who the hell are you?" she asked standing straighter, threateningly.

"Belle" I replied calmly "she's an old one isn't she?" Davina asked looking up at Marcel her head tilted.

  "Yeah. Rebekah is an Original, which means she can't be killed." he informed frowning, I frowned putting a hand on my hip "She doesn't seem very nice." I pointed out. Rebekah narrowed her eyes unhappily.

  "She can be... but she hasn't been very nice to me tonight." he informed smiling slightly knowing what i was about to do "Then I'm afraid it's time for you to leave."

Without moving a muscle, I propelled Rebekah across the room, slamming her against walls several times before sending her through a door, which shuting it behind her. Smiling I walk over to finish my drawing.

MIKAELSON MANSION
Klaus' POV

  I walked down the stairs, only to meet Rebekah as she stormed in the front door looking flustered and angry, more so when she observed Kol feeding on the couch "You were right. The girl, Cami - she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." She fumed stomping into the sitting room throwing her kol a nasty look.

  "Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" I prompted waving my hands, she scowled but  away "It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Belle. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." She said sighing and rubbing her forehead.

  "A witch." I questioned as Kol unceremoniously dropped the now dead girl on the floor leaving splatters of blood on the carpet "She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." She said pointing the finger at me.

   Kols interest peaked as strides over to pour himself some Bourbon "Where is she?" I asked losing patience ,Rebekah looked at the ground confounded. "That clever bitch. I don't know." She screeched.

  "What's wrong?" I asked as she pulled at her hair, Kol laughed at her frustrated form "She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" She shouted.

  "I did what I had to do! Marcel took our home!" I defended, Rebekahs face fell "And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah - whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" She pleaded

  "Whatever it takes." I agreed she turned to Kol who muttered "yeah whatever"

ATTIC ROOM

Belles POV

  Marcel walked into the attic. I was resided at my easel sketching as Davina sat studying a grimore glumly, I knew she wanted to leave this place so badly.  "I'm sorry about that unpleasantness." He apologized watching me closely.

  "Its okay. She doesn't scare me. None of them do." I said laughing slightly at the idea "I didn't think they would, honey. But, the thing is, it seems like they're here to stay." He sighed putting a hand on my shoulder once again.

  "All of them. They don't belong here." Davina piped up annoyed, Marcel sighed "Might be kinda tough to convince them of that... which is why I need to ask you for a favor. I'm gonna need you to figure out how we kill an Original." He said looking at me, I looked into his eyes and nodded.  I can't kill my best friends family but I also couldn't betray Marcel.