03 - Music Festival

ATTIC ROOMMarcel POV

ATTIC ROOM
Marcel POV

Im leaning over Elijah's body in his coffin next to Belle, while Davina stares out the open window. "This sucker's resilient." I commented, belle nodded "like a cockroach in a suit." She added smiling with me

  "Doesn't matter. Time to give ol' Elijah back to Klaus, anyway" of course Davina would chose to pipe up now "You asked her to figure out a way to kill the Originals. She's not done! The silver dagger hurts them, but that's it."

  I sigh heavily I was always closer to Belle than Davina, she seemed happier to talk and help, I think Davina might jealous of Belle but right now in this situation there was no room for petty things like that. "Davina, we've been through this. Klaus saved my life, I owe him one. Since he wants his brother back-"

   "Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. I wanna go. Please?" She begged, blackmail, great teenagers are just great. "The whole point of you being up here is so you're never spotted out there. You look exactly like your sister. You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine Street? Sophie Deveraux. Pain-in-the-ass witch, and you know what the witches will do to you if they find you."

  Davina stood her ground "But belle and you control the witches. Make her go away!" She stoped her foot, Belle just smiled slightly as I looked to her, shaking her head and turning back to the coffin.

  "Marcel, it's one night!"

   "I said 'No'." I stayed turning and walking toward the door to leave

   "We do anything you say." She said lowly. Belle finally chose to get involved "I can protect her." She reasoned "Did you know I can make someone's blood boil? All I have to do is focus." She stares at me, and we can hear the hiss of boiling blood as i started to sweat, it go against Marcel day apparently.

   "Fine. We compromise, all right? You two going out alone-too dangerous. But, I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's going to be there. Alright? Nice lady. You two are really gonna hit it off"
   Davina smiles widely and bounces on her heels. While Belle frowns " your getting us a chaperone" she muttered unimpressed.

MIKAELSON mansion

Rebekahs sat at the coffee table scouring satellite photos of the French Quarter. Klaus walks in with kol.

"Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in "anonymous attic?"" He joked falling onto the opposite couch and putting his feet on the leg rest.

Rebekah sighed annoyed, pushing his shoes off the couch "Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans."

"Seems a little tedious" kol teased "Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles."