There's always a way back home

2:54am.

It was 2:54am at night when the boy next door creeped back into his bedroom window, returning back after 4 months out of Riverdale.

What Archie Andrews didn't know that a particular person was taking hostage in his house with his father.

As Archie closed his window, he saw a figure under the covers of his bed leaving him a slight bit scared. He was lost in his thoughts wondering why his lamp was on. He slowly approached his bed and gently lifted the covers only to find his gir- well ex-girlfriend, Veronica lodge. They both let out a scream, loud enough to get Mr Andrews rush into the room.

"Veronica is everything al- Archie ?" Fred half yelled now standing in the doorway with a shocked but a happy expression taking over his face. Veronica was still trying to process the fact that the love of her life was back.

'I-I...... I thought that um I should come home" he somewhat whispered standing in front of his window staring down at his converse.

"I'll leave you two alone, goodnight" and with that Fred closed his son's bedroom door giving the two lovers some privacy.

Archie sat on the edge of his bed still keeping his gaze away from Veronica.

"Look Ronnie, I'm sorry for being an absolute asshole. My decision to leave and t-to breakup with you was.....ughhh, i messed up bad, I am soo sorry. I understand that you'll never be able to forgive me hell i won't be able to forgive myself"

Veronica shifted closer to him, taking one of his hands into hers and caressing it.

"It's okay, i was mad at you but I realised that you weren't the one who I should've been mad at. It was my fathers doing and that's why I decided to come here, keep ur dad company after you left. And also ur clothes, ur room everything u left behind that was urs, reminded me of you and how much I love you." She looked in his eyes and saw the tears flooding down his face as tears were building up in her own eyes. She brought her hand up to his face to wipe the tears away.

Except that Veronica decided to come to the Andrews residence after being kicked out of the Pembrooke.

"And thank god you did Ronnie. Thank you for taking care of my dad, keeping him company. Gosh I'm so stupid-"

"Archie stop beating urself, your back! And that's all that matters to me. But Archie I-I-I have something to tell you."

The secret Veronica had, didn't turn in to a good result leaving her homeless. Banished by her parents.

"I'm pregnant" she managed to choke out. In all honesty, Veronica thought she was capable of taking care of hers and Archie's child because she had turned 18, 3 months ago. Also because she had the help of Fred. Fred supported Veronica when she told him a month after his son left. Veronica was scared to see Archie's reaction and here she was spilling the truth to the red headed boy.

"Ur kidding right ? Omg were gonna be parents !" Veronica giggled in response, pulling him into a soft kiss after seeing his bright smile through the dim light of his lamp. Archie quickly pulled back and started to speak.

"Veronica Cecelia Lodge will you do the honours of being my girlfriend..... again ?" He held her small, manicured hands in his with a hopeful look in his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Yes !" She spoke with eagerness filling her tone.

He connected their lips, both lingering in to the moment.

The town hero returned home, as well getting the love of his life back in his arms. The both of them awaiting their newest addition.

Yooooo it's me, the worst writer ! Once again I come up with terrible ideas but uhh hope you like it :)

Anyways, WERE SLOWLY GETTING VARCHIE BACKKKKK !!!!! VEGGIE WHO ? ARCHIROSE WHO ?

I think that's enough now, byeeeee 😂👋🏻🤦‍♂️