Younger Varchie

2009:

They are all in second grade. Veronica and Archie, both of them in the same class. Archie is always getting picked on by Veronica's friends and Veronica would always have her head down while standing next to her 'besties' as they tortured Archie.

Archie is an extremely shy kid. He had only one friend, Jughead, he's in the class next door though.

Archie gets made fun of his red hair, freckles, basically everything but secretly Veronica hates how everyone picks on him.

~

It's lunch time and everyone is laughing and enjoying themselves but in the case of Archie, he's sitting all alone on a bench, staring at his shoes. His best pal is sick at home, leaving poor Archie alone.

Archie swinged his legs back and forth until he heard snickering from above him.

"Aw look who it is ! Poor Archie is all alone because his weirdo like friend isn't here" Violet, the main bully, put on a fake frown as she spoke.

Archie mumbled, "he's not a weirdo unlike you"

"What did you just say !"

"Nothing" Violet reached over and pulled his head back by his hair.

"Don't ever talk back to us. Got it ?" Archie nodded and she let go of his hair, strutting away.

However Veronica stood there in silence as her friends walked off. Violet turned around and shouted for veronica to come but she kept quite and stood there.

Once her maniac friends left, she sat on the bench next to him.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault Ronnie" Archie quickly covered his mouth using his hand after realising what he had just called her. Instead, Veronica giggled.

"Ronnie ? I love it Archiekins"

"I love my nickname too"

"I really am sorry Archie, I don't know why they make fun of you when really you are so adorable" she ruffled his hair. At this point, Archie's cheeks were flushed

"Thank you" she was about to speak but the bell rang. They both got up and Veronica pressed a kiss onto Archie's right cheek.

Once again, Archie's cheeks turned bright red and they both started walking to class. Veronica confidently held his hand in hers.

____________

Heyyy !

In all honesty I don't know what this is. I was gonna make a oneshot about Riverdale's new episode (3x21) but I lost all of my work on it soooo I chose this from my drafts. The title sucks so don't mind that.

Anyways, I FEEL LIKE KILLING REGGIE LIKE HE DISAPPEARS FOR A FEW EPISODES (which I appreciate cause I can't stand to see his face) AND ALL OF A SUDDEN HE BRINGS HIS STINKING ASS AND STEALS VERONICA ! I DON'T KNOW ABOOUT Y'ALL BUT SOMETHING'S FISHY ABOUT VEGGIE *gag* COMING BACK. SHE STILL LOVES ARCHIE !!! IT'S OBVIOUS !!

Oh and my advice to you Reggie, WATCH OUT BEFORE I COME AND KILL YOU IDIOT !!!

Bye now !! ❤️