Forever my future

{after they graduate high school}

"Hey hey come on don't cry" Archie held his girlfriend's face in his hands.

"I don't wanna l-leave you" she trembled.

"Ronnie, you can call me whenever you want. We'll FaceTime every night. I know it won't be the same but you have to go to college.I don't wanna hold you back. So please baby don't cry, I'll visit you often. I promise you" as he wiped her tears with his thumb, she smiled a little.

"I love you entirely Archiekins"

"I love you too Ronnie" they kissed for god knows how long until it was time for her to leave for New York.

"Go ! You've got this ! I'm very proud of you babe !" She hugged him tightly to which he obviously hugged back.

"I'll miss you !"

"I'll miss you sooo much Veronica, I love you"

Archie watched her go. Just as she was about to be out of sight, she turned around and blew him a kiss. He smiled and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

He wasn't crying that much even though he would miss her A LOT. Archie had a plan.....

{5months later}

Archie started to freak out in the back of the Uber. He tried to keep him self calm as the car approached Veronica's apartment.

He let out a big sigh and knocked on her door.

"Yes ?" Veronica opened the door while on her phone, her eyes fixed on the screen. Archie cleared his throat and she looked up to see....

Archie down on one knee with a black small box that contained a shiny diamond ring. She gasped and started to cry.

"Ronnie. I want you to be in my future. You ARE my future. I love you entirely so will you Veronica Cecilia Lodge make me the happiest man alive by marrying me ?" She squealed.

"Yes ! Yes ! Yes !" He laughed and slipped the ring onto her finger. She bent down a little and kissed him for a long minute.

They went inside and he hugged her, also spinning her around. She pulled out of the hug after he set her down.

"I love you Archie and I can't wait to marry you !!" She pressed her lips against his.

"I can't wait either, I love you" she snuggled up close to him after he laid them both down on the couch.

________________

Didn't know how to end it honestly 😂

I would've made this a bit longer but I am literally about to fall asleep.

Just so you know, I live in Australia so it's 2 am here (no one cares lmao)

Bye now ! ❤️