16 - CAFÉ

Apparently, the man's name is Morgan Jones and he's the one who saved Rick when he awoke
from his coma. Rick insists that we get him back to his place.

"Easy, tiger." I tell Carl when I saw him guarding Mr. Jones with his gun, finger off the trigger but close to it. "He's unconscious."

"Or pretending to be." Carl tells me, eyes still on the man.

"You gotta ease up a little," I said. "This man saved your dad's life before."

Finally, Carl looks at me. "Well then why was he shooting at him?"

I shrugged lightly. "Maybe he didn't recognized him right away."

When Carl wouldn't still lower his gun, I hid a smirk before poking his side. He jumps and steps away from me, lowering the gun.

"Don't do that." There's a smile evident on his lips now.

"Not my fault you're ticklish." I rolled my eyes at him but kept a smile on.

"Look who's talking." He said and I stuck my tongue out at him, before Rick and Michonne walks back to us.

"We're going inside." Rick tells us, then he and Michonne worked together and carried the unconscious Morgan.

Michonne tells us there's a trap underneath the doormat so Carl and I hopped over it. We waited for them to get upstairs, then followed them.

"Watch the wire." Rick tells us.

There was a thin wire at the end of the steps and when we looked up, there was a bloody axe waiting to swing. We carefully hopped over the wire before following the two adults. When we got inside a room, my mom fell agape when I saw a dozen or two of guns and rifles.

"I showed him that weapons locker last year." Rick informs us.

"And it had all of this in it?" I asked, looking around the room.

"No. Not even half." Rick answers me. "He's been busy."

He and Michonne laid Morgan on a bed. Carl grabs an empty duffel bag and starts filling it up with boxes of ammo. I got to his side and helped him, grabbing about five hand guns and shoving it inside the bag.

Michonne helped us soon and the three of us were busy loading up bags with weapons and ammos, when Rick suddenly spoke.

"No." He said, getting our attention. "We're gonna wait for him to wake up. Make sure he's okay."

"He tried to kill us." Michonne reminded him.

"He told us to go, he didn't know who we were." Rick reasons to her.

Still, she stood her ground as Carl and I watch them bicker. "He tried to kill us and we didn't leave him for walkers. He's had a good day. He doesn't need half of these guns. We do."

She's right. Morgan's only one man and we're preparing for a war. We need all the weapons we can get. But, I also agree with Rick. This man saved him and if it weren't for him, we would've never met Rick and have a great leader.

"We're waiting for him to wake up. That's it." Rick states the final decision.

But Michonne isn't backing down. "Have you taken a look around this place? The axe, the spikes, the walls."

"You think he's crazy?" Rick questions.

"No. I think he's dangerous."

Michonne has a point. Morgan set all those traps and spikes outside, he definitely knows how to survive but his way of doing things are dangerous. He could be really dangerous. But we don't know him like Rick does.