You meet his family

You pov ) I walk up to the park and see waterfall there " Hi Y/n fallow me " he says he leads me to a ship I see him knock on the wooden door (waterfalls pov ) " sorry if we don't walk right in I must wait for them to come up " I say soon 5 guys come up, " Hay waterfall whos the lady is this the girl you've been talking a lot about " the one in red asks " Y/n these are my brothers he whom flirts a lot real name Kai, He whom will kill you if you eat is cake real name Cole, he whom jokes to much/ Joker real name Jay, Master chef real name Zane, he whom is a small child and loves candy real name, Lloyd. A female and old man walk over " wise old elder real name Wu or as we call him sensei/master wu and miss  Amazons warrior real name Nya " I say (The Amazons are said to be greek female warriors ).

" hi," Jay says, " Hello," Zane says," Hay," Kai says," hi," Cole says," hay," Nya says, " Hello I have heard a lot about you from waterfall," Wu says," I AM NOT THAT and hi, " Lloyd says " would you like to stay for dinner Im cooking, " I say " Sure," You say.

"waterfall is the second-best cook, " Jay says I come out with dinner " mmm," you say " cole makes cyanide, " Jay says " technically it's not but it is something we call Poison control for, " Zane says. " so Kai is the red with brown hair gold eyes, Jay is ginger hair electric Blue eyes and wears blue, Zane is the white with very light blond hair and light blue eyes, Cole is the black with Black hair and amber eyes, Nya is the girl with black hair and hazel eyes with the red with gold phoenix dress on, Lloyd is green with green eyes and Blond hair wu is the old man " you as naming hair suit and eye color  I nod. 

when you get home " young lady wear where you," M/n asks  "I was meeting waterfalls family, " You say heading to your room