You cant always fix the broken ( song By waterfall/ Me )

(Waterfalls Pov ) I close my door and sing a song " they say time heals all wounds but it can't erase what it brought lost many to the dark dark nights when death comes back to take their light eyes closed never to open once more Im broken.

try to fix me but cant as im not alright I have lost just another fight go into the doctors again ask if they can help me repair my heart but what you don't know is how the story goes, You can't always fix the broken, heal the wounded, save those who can't be saved erase the mistakes that time has made.

Laying on the ground just another lost soul out and cold in the lonely woods this is where I stood back when I was younger, remember the pain and lost tears fall like rain as nothing will ever be the same for they say time heals all wounds, but the wound in my heart won't go away the price yet to pay as I see the dark even in the day.

You know you cant fix all wounds the ones I bare are too deep to repair gone through the hell in the pain as I can't hide the pain wear a mask to try to say im, okay but they see  trough my lies through the secrets I hid,

I know you want to help me but the pain is too hard to hide can't you see how hard I try I say im, okay but my eyes shine blue as the deep oceans waters I say that im fine but I only know im keeping the pain inside.

I take a breath and continue 

All ask if they can help me but you can't fix me as Im too broken gone, down the darkest path the one were I may not come back  the one that may lead to death as I feel sorrow grows as I try to hide the pain I lock inside Look to me try to fix me but can't for you cant always fix the broken

it's too late for me Im lost in the darkest woods alone with my thoughts as the dark voices talk why try to fix me im not worth it just a lost soul, alone boy whom is the monster that all say he is once a kind soul now gone rouge you think you can fix me but cant as im too fare broken" 

I shed tears as I finish the song one I'd sung many times before" I miss you sensei I miss you, my leader I-I don't know why it was you I lost my uncle now you, I miss you But I know you're in a better place" I say 

Your Pov ) I stand outside his door crying ' is he okay I hope he knows that it's not his fault ' I think