Missing

Waterfall's Pov ) I lay down bleeding from the wounds ~ waterfalls dream ~ " Please don't hurt me I I'm young why, I see the dead body of him my alpha Lycaon and the pack, The Iron Keepers dead my eyes fixed upon the hunter as I protect them Luna and Eclipse, Lycipher died to save me, my friend I see the fire coming closer, I hear two cries pierce the night I see their lifeless bodies on the ground." I look at the hunters and the blazing flames  'your dead wolfy ' one says I shot them with lightning and earth, a bullet hits me as the last hunter comes before the sword falls I wake up ~ 

 "where am I, " I ask " im sorry waterfall, " Y/.n says " Y/n your dad I know why he hats me I lived killed most hunters I recognized him from the night my pack The Iron Keepers died," I say " we don't all hate Lycans, " B/n says 

" Only my dad My mom has a secret she hides, " Y/n says your mom she's a lycan helper/half lycan but cant turn right," I ask You nod " Lycan name was Lyndra, " I say," indeed it was Falcon Blaze "m/n says " How'd you know one of my lycan names, "I ask.

"I was there I saw what My husband did Im sorry " M/n says I look at her " I'll let you go tonight," m/n says " I knew who you were the moment I heard my daughter talk about you and when I saw you I helped the pack you were in, " m/n says.

" I miss the pups who died im glade y/n loves you Lycans arnt all bad Your the last pure lycan and must stay alive," M/n says " that means im, part lycan, " B/n says I look at him " yes young one, " I say. 

Back at the bounty (Nya's Pov ) " really why okay Ill be outside " I say " who was it sis" Kai asks "Y/n mom she told me her husband has taken waterfall" I say