Happy B-Day

( waterfalls Pov ) I head to the ER where My party will be as I enter I see My team Cyrus Borg Skylor, Ronin, your mom and you

I smile as I look at them  " Cryus and Ronin made you a gift " Skylor says " here it is " Ronin says handing me a falcon looking suit with, gem eyes and one gem on the chest " I made it so you can harness your powers of absorbing your elements you weld " Borg says.

" Thanks," I say You give me a rainbow gem wolf, Zane a chef uniform and cookbook, Cole my fave rock type, Jay and Nya give me a new communicator, Lloyd gives me a photo of the team, Kai a hand mad sword, Sneise a package from my late uncle and he slips a box into my pack.

your mom gives me a photo of Luna and Eclipse and my old lycan medallion  "Thank you " I say " your welcome falcon blaze " m/n says.

I take out a box that says " Waterfall open when you turn 18 I'm sorry I did not make it I love you happy B-Day visit me on Ester day after the egg hunt sorry I died my big brother stay strong my brother  I watch over you " I open it up to reveal two weapons one that could shift to type of weapon and two shurikens a necklace an oberus snake with a locket our photos in it.

I open the gift from my uncle the card reads " dear waterfall If your reading this it means im dead and your now 18 sorry I left you like the others did but I knew Wu would take good care of you I hope he has I give you robes I knew you loved your symbol on them " 

I take out the robes and put them on