Your friends likes one of his

(waterfall's Pov ) I'm training with Zane when I hear a knock I run up and open the door " why hello Y/n " I say " Hay " You say " this is my Bffs " You say " Hello " Zane says  Bff1/n looks at the Ice Ninja " Zane someone seems to be looking at you" I say.

" Y/N why did you not tell me your Boyfriend's brother was hot," She asks, "Zane's hot, " Lloyd asks  Bff2/n looks at him " and that the green ninja was so cute," She says " Hot? " Zane asks  

" But my power is Ice Im cool, " Zane says " Hot noun = handsome, good-looking Shail I go on, " I ask " No," Zane says "and thank you, " Zane says " No Problem Bro," I say " even if Im a robot you still think of me as a human, " Zane says.

Bff1/n " so you're the robotic Ice Ninja who knew you'd be so hot," She says Zane blushes "Y/n want to play chess," I ask " sure," You say we head to the game room I take out a, board " Black or white, " I ask " I don't care whatever you want to me have, " You say.

I hand you the white pieces and set up my side " You go first " I say you move Cp/n to b/s ( board spot and pice name ) I move a pawn start making a wall of pawns a few hours later I win and look at you " Good Game I usually play Zane And lose " I say.

You laugh Outside your friends talk to Zane and Lloyd I walk out with you " Zane seems to like your friend as dose Lloyd " I say you nod "well I must leave  " You say " see you tomorrow " You say. " Bring your friends, " Zane says " You Like the one, " I say " yes I guess I do, " Zane says.

" Awww," I say lightly punching Zane's arm " I like the one who called me cute  I feel a wave of dizziness wash over me  I almost fall down Zane catches me " what's wrong with him, " You ask " A week left till the full moon," Zane says.