You hear him sing an unknown Song ( made up by me )

(A/n This will add a sorrow full Vibe to it )

( Your Pov ) I walk toward my room when I hear singing coming from waterfalls I feel my heart Brake( waterfalls Pov  ) So young to join the fight to young to Loss my light, Why did I join lost my self to the night, Why did I not run that night all those years ago, how old was I no longer known

Once a kind leader but lost on too many friends, a great general but fought too long a yin and a yang, lost my light armor for the highest ranks given to me but the last fight I fought, The war took me joined to young revenge my reason why.

But I wish I was still whom I was, but time is the greatest healer yet one wound it cant heal is my heart, My final battle was fought years ago they say I just hung up my armor and left that night to the land im lost to the ages.

The ones whom knew me said my friends died all of them gave their lives to save me spare the boy still too young, My face now turned serious and strict no longer free used to let them play and rest, but what did the tides of evil do to me They took my dad away my brother years before.

I march to the beat of the battles drum marching to the battlefield to the front lines Im hear to stay will never leave Never regret standing to fight the army  Oh Im marching to the beat of my own heart as the gunshots and cannons explode.

I lost my way so now Im here to fight, lay down my life as all have done for me Oh Im marching to the battle drum to the beat of my own heart racing through the wet ground to the front lines again I see the battle laid out before me  " 

Your Pov)" His a good singer " Zane says " ya " I say " He writes songs " Cole says " His good " I say ( waterfalls POV )  I look at my team  " why you here " I ask " listening  to you " Zane says