You help him trough it

Waterfalls Pov ) I empty out my pack when a Box falls out ' huh I don't remember this ' I think as I open it I see a note that reads Dear Waterfall, If your reading this note it means Im dead and you found my box Im sorry to leave you, my old friend, I know you'll be a grate sensei Look out for your team.

I died from the illness But I wished to say goodbye I know your uncle is proud of you, you made them proud your brothers and your family I know they are happy watching you from heaven that's why I took you into the team for I knew they would remind you of your late brothers.

You were always a good leader stop doubting your self I know you'll go through a long time of grief but look after Lloyd for me please keep him safe in the words of the old I use them to say what I give you, Like the alpha retiring his medallion of power I give you my robes, hat and staff for the same carry one my old friend sorry I came to an end. Serenely Senise Wu.

I open the box tears fall from my eyes as I see his old attire " Master I will honor you for all of, time you keep your promise Ill keep mine " I say as I walk out.

Your Pov ) " hi waterfall " I say " hay " He says his voice sounding full of sorrow  I look at the staff he holds " sensei wu's staff " Zane says he nods  " Its okay waterfall I know it hurts now but you have me you have your team " I say to him.

"I-I know I-Its Just Wu raised me he took me in when I needed a home gave me a family and hope," he says " Master Ill fight beside you till my gears stop working, " Zane says " I'll fight till the air in my lungs is gone, "Nya says " we all will fight with you till the bitter end," Kai says.

" I'll fight till the day I die If I have kids I'll pass it on to them, " I say I see waterfall smile " I'll train you till your long gone begin again on the new days dawn, " Waterfall says as he dawns the robes and hat " You are now the leader we'll fallow you into the fights, " I say as I hug him " thanks Y/n and Thanks Guys, " Waterfall says.