hes team gets sick

( your Pov ) I walk in to hear waterfall talking on the phone seems to be mad, " I know he's a robot but cant you help him " He says 'mdfdfd ' the voice says back " what do you mean fine can I at least talk to my sensei and brother "He asks.

" Wu and his nephew Lloyd," he says, " relation to them I said sensei and that means im a ninja," he says " please at least tell me I can hear them I need to know they're okay," he says  "why can't you help a robot whom acts human," He asks " lakacquto " he mutters hanging up. (A/N word = stupid in his native langue of sukalaken or spypenguin ) 

Waterfall's pov ) I hang up to see y/n looking at me her BFFs with her " what's wrong " she asks " My team is ill Lloyd and wu in the ER " I say Nya walks out " any idea what it is " Nya asks " I-I have a small Idea well ER won't help Zane so ill Call Cyrus Borg " I say.

I call Cyrus borg and hear his voice " Hello " I say ' hi who may this be ' Borg asks " master waterfall do I need to tell you what I told the lady at the ER's reception desk " I ask ' no need to how may I help you " Borg asks.

" Zane's sick I have an Idea to what it is I can make the cure if you can maybe look at him," I ask 

' sure thing dose Pixal know whats wrong that would be a good start ' Borg asks " Negative," I say, as I head into Zane's room putting my mask on " Youll need to wear a mask Lloyd was first to fall Ill Zane was the last," I say. 

Zane coughs again " who you on the phone wi... " Zane says interrupted by a new coughing fit, I feel my heart sink seeing my best friend/friends so ill  "  Im speaking with Dr.Borg once I find the illness and give you the cure Ill take you to him, " I say. 

I sit down In my room You walk-in "so what is all this " you ask " my medical books I look through one " no no no no no it can't be no please say it's not lord " I say " what's wrong " you ask " the illness is not from here It's from my homeworld its called the deadoicoudraco or sickness of death " I say.

"I have all but on ingredient  Ill go get the last one " I say I vanish only to return a minute latter  quickly I make the cures, " to use on non humans that eat and drink " I read fallowing the instructions. 

I return to Zane's room and give him the cure " Come on buddy I'm taking you to borg " I say "Y/n want to come, meet Dr. Borg " I ask you nod I summon my dragon helping you on I, hold Zane as my dragon takes us to Borg tower.

we arrive an I hand Zane to Borg "Ill call you if anything happens " Borg says " and who is this lady behind you " he asks " my um Girlfriend " I say " ah " Borg says as I summon my dragon again.

Latter at home I give the others the cures than head to the ER 

at the ER " im hear to see wu and Lloyd I know the illness they have and made the cure " I say a nurse leads me to them " HI Sensei and Lloyd " I say calmly trying to hide my fear as I give them the cure.

Back home after dinner I fall asleep but have a dream ~ Come on wattry ottery got to do better than th.... his voice cut off by a coughing fit ' Zeione "  I Cry out my younger brother falls down " Mom   Zi is sick " I say, my little eyes not rainbow as this was before those years of animal raising me. ' Im sorry but his caught the sickness of death" Mom will Zeione be okay " I ask.

" I don't know son I hope so but the illness killed other brothers of yours," she says days later we get I call " zeione Zeione ZEIONE ", I cry shaking him he opens his eyes " I see the light the angels call to me every night time for the last goodbye last chance to say I love you " he sings as he hands me something " don't open till your 18," he says as his voice fads " no No NOO ZEIONE PLEASE DONT DIE " I shout.

~ I wake up crying Nya walks in " whos Zeione " she asks I take a deep breath " he was my brother 2 years younger than me he died to the illness the others have he was only 8 about to be 9 when he died" I say " that's him in that photo " I add Pointing to a photo of me and a boy with brownish hair and grey-blue eyes.

" Did he have powers, " Nya asks " yes metal-earth and Lightning," I say