His Team gets sick pt 2

Waterfall's Pov) I sit on my bed talking to you and your friends " wheres Zane and Lloyd " The ask me " Zane is in the hands of Dr.Borg, and Lloyd is in the ER " I say " how are the others " Y/n asks " better " I say. 

"I hope they live I lost so many to deadly illnesses, " I say Looking at the photos of my birth family my memory goes to the last day I saw him before he died ~ Medicontro please let me stay I want to help ' Im sorry brother but It's not safe I've fallen ill, I cant loss you I Lost so many siblings to the illnesses ' he says. that's when he puts me in the last safe room only one way out ' why ' I ask he breathes on the glass and writes survivor in the fog that's when we activates the shilled ' NO please brother don't go I can't do this alone ' I say tears in my eyes ~ I shake my head off " You okay " Y/n asks me I nod.

Latter I come to Borg's tower with Bff1 and Y/n I hand you both masks " ah welcome " Borg says " Hows Zane " I ask " May I see him " Bff1/n asks " My friend and Zane have taken a liking to each other " Y/ n says, Borg leads us to the room where Zane is.

I put my bandanna and Mask on "you're being, cautious " Zane says his eyes dull " Zane how you feeling brother " I ask " better I.." Zane says but starts coughing " I feel his forehead," temp is stable," I say.

" how/ when did Zane get ill " Bff1/n asks " we were training waterfall spaced out, and I knew why, " Zane says  

~ ( a few days ago ) ( Zane's Pov ) I woke up feeling a bit ill but did not think much of it, I headed outside to train with waterfall It started out very well but then my vision blurred I felt hot, out of nowhere waterfall stopped and ran up to me.

" Zane you okay, " He asked I nodded " affirmative," I said standing up ( waterfall's Pov) I look at Zane who's shuriken flew by me missing me by at least 5 in or 12.7 cm ' hm odd Zane usually is very precise ' I thought.  

( Zane's pov ) I feel nauseous the world appears to spin voices fade in and out I shake my head off and move to attack, a few hours later and on moment Im moving to attack waterfall the next doubling over coughing.

I felt like all the circuits in my body are overheating I fall to my knees my that's when the symptoms I felt before come back worse "Zane you okay what's wrong ", Waterfall shouted, " Im fine my trough is just dry Ill be fine once I get someth.." I said or tried to as I was cut off by a coughing fit.

Waterfall's Pov )  I look at Zane my eyes distant as I remember the one I lost when I young I help him up his metal exoskeleton feels way warmer than it should to some it may be the sun but Zane's build to be human, so he tends to have a stable body temp. once I'm back inside I lay Zane down in his bed~ 

" I should have told you sooner, " Zane says " I knew you were lying, " I say gently punching Zane in the arm. " I hope you're better soon Icy," Bff1/n says " well I have to go to the Er now, Zane I have something for you," I say. 

( your pov ) I see a sliver bird fly over to sit by Zane who smiles " thank you " Zane says " what's that" I ask " the falcon " waterfall says " his cute, what's his name " Bff1/n asks " he does not have one I've always called him falcon " Zane says. 

" His Zane's Companion I have some to all have names My granddad gave me torpedo I build my other two falcons Elite and Elite 2 made from the Elite Spy Penguin Warrior after it blew up both times killing my uncles and cousins"  Waterfall says. 

" waterfall lost lots but he still knows that he's lucky to have a family, " Zane says  (waterfall's Pov ) I leave with Y/n and bff1/n to visit Lloyd and Wu