Holding Hands

Ansel's Pov

I was doing some errands today and I had Y/n with me. After I had all of that done I thought it will be nice for us to go for a walk & get some ice cream.

I started to notice her I don't being a particular way I guess.

"Babe are you mad at me??" I asked

"No why would you think that? She said shocked

"I don't know your like distant I guess it just makes me feel like you are mad at me" I said simply

"Oh no babe not at all...I guess I'm still tired from last night that's all. I love being around you. I don't like being apart." She said with a smile & feeling very guilty about me saying what I said but I feel relieved.

"I have been keeping you everywhere with me huh?" I said affirming what we she said. I just remembered that I have been very busy these past weeks. I have been keeping Y/n right along side me & I haven't once asked her how was she managing. She's not really use to always being on the go like I am.

Y/n she's a structured person & that's what I love most about her. She he has to keep a routine. I had to figure that out about her. Like you can't give her options. Y/n creates 7 options out of one & she has to try each one out to know which one best works for her. Once she does we will stick to it like a religion & never change or trust anything els ever again. When we first started dating her indecisiveness killed me. But over time she just stuck to me. Her brain just became fascinating. One day I just suddenly started thinking the way she does & then I suddenly just realized I love her for her. She stuck herself on me. and even at the same time she's very well rounded. It's like she's custom made for me. She appreciates things that I enjoy & I do the same for her. So most of the time we do things I want to do & she's just a good sport about it. it's not to say I control her or I take advantage of her or she doesn't have a mind of her own its just she let's me take the lead most of the time. & honestly most scenarios I don't do certain things without her because she makes everything that much more fun and special.

"Just a little bit...does that make me old?" She asked

"Yeah I guess it does kinda make you old" I said teasing her

"I'm an old lady" she said making me laughed at how she said it

"Where is your bag full of yarn you should be nitting by now...make me some gloves you old lady" I said teasing her some more

"I'm so depressed" she said making a cute sad face only making us both laugh some more

"Your an old lady" I said teasing her some more

"You going to have to start taking me to bingo night on Wednesdays" she said joking & I laughed hard because it was really funny. I just kinda pictured her literally an old lady going to bingo. No offense to old people it's just funny knowing y/n 's personality & it's comical.

"I can't no more" she said laughing along with me. After I finished teasing her & after we stopped laughing & giggling I kinda found myself just staring at her. She caught me doing staring & then she just looked away. I think it's so cool how after all this time of being together I have a special effect on her. I can make her laugh...make her smile...make her nervous...make her blush...make her happy. It's just a good feeling. I like how love feels like. She's love & I love the way she makes me feel & how I make her feel. It makes me happy & I like when she's happy. When she's not smiling or laughing I don't know I just get worried I'm not being a good boyfriend. I always want to be a good boyfriend so I ask these things so I would know. I'm happy to be the one responsible for her happiness & I would like to keep it that way.

"What?....why are you looking at me like that?" she asked giggling nervously

".......Hold my hand" I said while signaling the hand I want her to hold as we continued our walking journey. she takes my hand into hers & intertwined our fingers together. We walk closer than what we were. she wraps her other hand around my arm as we hold hands. she tucks her face into my bicep & I can feel her smiling into it.

"I love you my old lady" I said teasing but still being serious.

"Would you love me when I'm old & gray going to bingo nights?" she asked

"Love for us won't ever grow old" I said making her blush

"Good" she said then looking up at me. She lightly squeezed my hand & I took that as my hint to kiss her & I did. After I kissed her I admired the tiredness in her eyes.

"How about we spend the rest of the evening cuddling & sleeping....no phone...no nothing just you & me resting & sleeping" I said

"That idea is everything...omg I can't wait to get home" she said excited about sleeping & cuddling

"Let's go home" I said & we continued to walk hand in hand. Holding hands is the best affection. it's so simply but holds so much significants. for me it's holding my world & protecting it in whatever environment it's in. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.