Stay

Today was my day off in the last 3 weeks. I woke up four times because she kept putting it on snooze. She had a long day yesterday getting a presentation together all last week and then presenting yesterday & then going to school right after. I got back home at 11 & she was just pulling in as well.

I felt her move to turn her alarm off again. once she did I just pulled her into my chest.

"Babe " she mumbled

I didn't say anything because she was falling back to sleep & so was I. But 30 minutes later she realized she was still sleeping.

"I have to go" she mumbled

"Stay" I whispered in her ear

She was silent & i noticed she went back to sleep again. I took her phone and called in for her. Y/n is not leaving this house for nothing at all today. & neither am I.

I was on my back & Y/n was sleep on my chest. We slept for hours. I woke up to her still sleep. I just looked at her sleep. I really have to pee right now but I'll hold it because I don't feel like getting up and I don't want to wake Y/n .but it's kind of too late she woke up.

She just opened her eyes and laughed.

i just shook my head at her & rubbed my hands through her hair.

"Your stomach woke me up" she giggled out

"I'm sorry" I said yarning out.

She got off of me & I went and peed. after I used the bathroom and came right back. She was about to get out of bed until I stopped her

"Where are you going?" I asked

"To work...I know I'm late but.."

"I called out for you when you went back to sleep"i said cutting her off

"What did my manger say?" She asked worried

"I told them you came down with a little fever & you need to stay in today. She said she hopes you feel better & see you when your able to come in" I said

"Oh ok" she said

"I want you to stay in with me.....are you mad at me for calling out for you?" I asked

"Of course not" she said then laughing . I pulled her close to me

"Good" I said

"Thank you babe." Y/n said then falling back into my side. She is so tired she literally went back to sleep as soon as she rested her head on my chest. I just held her tight & kept her warm. I had the tv on while she slept. I'm happy to have my day off like this. My lady & my bed is literally probably the best things in life.