Optic Faults

When I go shopping I really rather go by myself. But Ansel wanted to go shopping together & so I'm just going along with it. I made sure we would go into only stores for him. But until

"What store you want to go into"

"Umm.......it doesn't matter."

"Yeah we been in everything I wanted to go in"

"Um I really don't see anything....or even have an idea of what I want to buy & I don't want to buy something just to be buying"

"But did you look?"

"Yes I did and I didn't see anything...we should leave & get something to eat we have been out for awhile & I'm getting kinda hungry"

"Ok...but are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm positive lets go eat & go home & maybe watch a movie"

"Ok"

We left the mall and went back home.Once we got home I wanted to get out of my jeans so bad. I hate wearing jeans sometimes. I have to let my legs breathe. I walked to the big mirror we had to look at myself. I look in the mirror and notice what my body looks like......my skin, & just all my flaws. I felt his warm presence hover my back.

"Your beautiful"

"I guess so...I'm going on a diet"

"Well I'm all for being healthy. But don't think because you get more healthier that it takes away from you you are & that's beautiful inside & out"

"I just don't like what I see right now that's all"

"Well I'll go make an appointment for you to get your eyes checked ok?"

"I'm serious babe. I need to be fit "

"Yes you are fit. I love your thighs & your bum & your boops are amazing. I love you just like how you are"

"I'm glad you feel that we. But I am going to loose like 10lb it's good for my health"

"But do you know you are beautiful?"

"I think I'm beautiful in my own little way. I'm not like goddess beautiful there are more girls that look more beautiful than me in the world"

"And that's the best thing about you.....you know I've been around the world & to many different places & met so many people. Girls through themselves at me sometimes & through all of that....nothing can ever compare to you."

"Really?"

"Yes" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Every inch. It's nothing like you & that's why I want to stay with you. You make me happy. I like seeing your eyes glow up when you see me. I love when you concentrate you flare your nose, your smile makes my world just freeze. Whatever I was thinking about anything bad or any doubt I had it all goes away just by when you smile. & your booty is out of this world." Ansel said joking about the last part making me laugh.

"But seriously don't feel like you need to change. I love who you when your with me. & don't trade that for anything in the world"

"Ok"

"Ok"

"I can really go on about what I love about you all day but what's important you tell me that you see what I see in you"

I just kissed him & smiled at him. He picked me up and we fell on the bed.

"Your lips your lips I can kiss them I could kiss them all day if you let me

Your laugh, your laugh. You hates but I think it's so sexy, You're so beautiful

And Il tell you everyday............when I see your face there's not a thing that I would change because your amazing .....just the way you are" Ansel sings just the way you are by Bruno Mars softly. I love when he sings to me. & in this moment I believed how beautiful I really am. I need to stop worrying about what society thinks is beautiful & remember I'm blessed & beautiful.