Hidden pt 2

I was so excited for tonight to get out and have fun. We were going to the GQ magazines party tonight & I can't wait. I got this pretty dress that I can't wait to wear. My hair layed to the Gods & nails done I can't wait.

"Y/n are you almost done getting ready " ansel asked rushing me & being anxious

"I'm coming in coming." I said hurrying up while checking my hair with him standing beside me

"You look beautiful lets go" Ansel hurrying me. I just let it go & walked with him to the car. I'm already starting to feel like not going anymore because I didn't have my moment to give myself confidence. Ansel took pictures with me & then of course pictures by himself when we arrived. Once we were in the party everyone who was everyone was there. I stayed close by to Ansel & talked with celebs. Shailene arrived & we got to talking but then Ansel just kinda........yeah butted in & just paid more attention to her. Dave Chapell was around & he definitely distracted me from Ansel's behavior a photographer came over & ask them to take a picture.

Did you know that when they took the picture Ansel grabbed Shailene's in the picture right in front of my face. I never felt so disrespected before. I'm hurting very much inside but I can't do this. I have to conceal this. I figure to walk away & get a drink. I wanted to go to the bar that was on the balcony. I was about to walk through first until a very tall figure that was walking in my direction do the same thing but I stopped wanting to let him pass.

"No after you please"

"Thank you" I said looking up noticing who it was and it was Grant Gustin from my favorite tv show. I just smiled & awkwardly looked away & went to the bar & ordered my drink. I started to feel somber about what happened. I was ready to get back to the hotel & get some sleep & pretend this never happened. But before I can think about how much it hurt to see Ansel do that Grant made sure I didn't sink that deep.

"I'm sorry I almost towered you out the way"

"Oh no your fine, it's ok" I said

"I'm Grant.."

"I know who you are...your in my favorite tv show Flash"

"Oh really you like the show?"

"Yes, your a phenomenal actor"

"Why thank you I appreciate it, & can I say you look phenomenal yourself. I like your dress."

"Thank you" I said feeling awkward because I'm blushing....I do have a soft spot for super heroes

"Are you here by yourself?"

".........No actually, I came with my boyfriend" I said truthfully even though it's far from the truthful intent. How Ansel is acting it's so easy for someone to assume I did come alone & he came with Shailene.

"Ohh I must be careful on what I say & my body language....the acting community is a small community you know"

"Yeah go figure"

"Plus if I was your boyfriend I would go phyco on anyone who hits on you"

I laugh and blush on his charm. I'm such the sucker for this attention.

"You are very charming"

"A real gentleman is always makes sure his lady wears her crown & a smile...never forget that beautiful"

"........I'll remember your wise words"

As in perfect timing to keep from us gazing into each other's eyes our drinks quickly snatched us from that charade thank God.

"I don't know your name....but one day I will. & when I match your name with my memory of you I'll cherish it because I'll say I've had the privilege to make that beautiful lady who had a sad frown on her face who I met & almost towered over walking towards the bar....turn her frown into a smile....it was a pleasure"

Wow he's very charming

"It was nice meeting you too....the pleasure was mine" I said with a slight smile that started to fade because he left & I felt bad for smiling because I only should feel that way with Ansel. But right now Ansel isn't doing that for me sadly he's doing it for Shailene. The one thing I can take away was his wise words. I'll never forget them.

I finished my drink and then head back to being the ghost girlfriend. I put on the best face I could possibly put on. When Ansel was finally ready to go we went back to the hotel.

"Tonight was fun wasn't it?"

"Yeah it was a good night"

"Where did you got, you went missing for a bit? "

"I was thirsty so I went to the bar, guess who I met?"

"Who?"

"The guy who plays in the the flash"

"Oh that's nice"

"He's really nice "

"Cool" Ansel said with a yarn & then nodding off to sleep really not caring

I just went to sleep right along with him.