Oxygen

The one thing I have discovered about life is that school doesn't ever prepare you for situationships, change & adversity it just a mask. I've learned a lot about life through my experiences and reading. Now I wouldn't say that I was in a situationship because that's not my look but if your looking from the outside in, it's easy to think it is a situationship but really it's just a figment of your imagination.

"Hey what you thinking about? What's got you such a fly on the wall?" My best friend lexi asked me. The truth be told I was, I'm here at another party not really enjoying myself. The silly thing is I'm amongst amazing people that I love and I'm just in that mood were you can't take offense to me right now because it's just how I feel. The sad thing I've been wayyyyy to comfortable feeling like that lately.

"Nothing everything is good"

"Ansel will be here any second, he's bring Vi & I hope we can all get along, since there back together now"

"If memory serves me correctly I was never the one with a problem. She was"

"I know but just don't be sad or look upset you know Ansel takes your feelings to heart"

"I'm never a particular way. I feel nothing"

"Yeah come on, everyone knows it should be you"

"That's just a figment of everyone's imagination. I'm in my proper place"

"You know I worry so much about you"

"Why?"

"Because you don't understand that you deserve to have true happiness, I'm not saying you stand in the way of your happiness, I'm saying I hope you keep a open mind to being happy with someone. You are the most happy when we do things together as sisters, but your also happy when your with Ansel. He makes you happy, I don't get why you guys never gave each other a chance & now he's back chasing old flames that's probably never meant to be..........with all that being said I just want you to be truly happy. I feel like you haven't in the last 3 months. I hate this phase your in"

That's the blessing and the curse of having a best friend that knows you for you to never be afraid to call you out on your short comings & hold you accountable. As much as I think she's half way right about somethings which she is. I won't says she's wrong completely but the whole phase thing she's spot on. I've been in a phase that I haven't been able to shake lately.

"L I pray to God that this phase will pass, just continue to stand by me"

"Always"

"Woah did I interrupt a serious moment, do we need to all talk, I feel like we all need to talk" Ansel had walked over to say hello

"Hello to you too"

"We're fine there's no talking nothing serious" I said giving him a hug.

"How have you been, you ok?"

"Yes, why wouldn't i be"

"I don't know just asking I haven't seen you in a bit, so we have to catch up"

"Hi Y/n" Vi said walking over to Ansel wanting to speak to me and Lex

"Hey Vi how you doing" i said speaking cordially. And just to be clear I have nothing against Vi. I don't know her & so many people think that we have something against each other because it was Vi who didn't like me. I don't take stuff like that personally. I don't know her & if I was her I probably wouldn't like me either. Let's just say I understand her for reasons being. But to set the record straight im not the reason why Ansel and her broke up the first time. Never have and never will.