The Neglect Series

Ansel's Pov

Me & Mandy left my good friend Rodney's house. I was so happy to see y/n. When she left I felt bad because I can tell she doesn't want to hang out with us anymore now that we all are in relationships. it's sad because we were all so close especially me and her. When my career kicked into full swing Mandy came along & the traveling got hectic & acting I haven't even reached back out when she did reach out to me.

"Babe the house is on fire"

"What "

"Finally"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Let's get some sleep, you have a long day ahead remember"

"Um yeah goodnight"

I said laying separately from her. All I can think about is Y/n right now. I can't help but think about is she being taken care of or who's taking care of her. I really have missed her & I feel like the worse friend in the world.

Your Pov

It has been a busy week for me but I just thank god it's Friday. today I went to the gym & now I'm going to cheat my diet and get some ice cream. I walked into my favorite baskin and robins because they make my ice cream to perfection. I got my ice cream and headed home. Once I got home I enjoyed my ice cream. It was sooooooo much love in it...let me tell you. After I finished eating my food i hopped in the shower. Normally I take my time in the shower but I heard my doorbell & my phone kept going off. I get out of my shower & wrapped a towel around me.

As soon as I open my bathroom door a tall frame meet my face & body causing me to loose my footing causing me to stumble back because of the wet floor but I was caught from falling back on the wet floor.

"What the hell Ansel what are you doing here?"

"I came to visit you, I saw your car outside...& I got worried when you didn't answer me. So I took the spare & let myself in. You're ok?"

"Yeah ugh yeah I'm ok"

"I'm sorry your like naked I'll step out"

He left and I lotion up and put some type of articles of clothing on. I came back out to see him sitting on the edge of my bed.

"So what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to obviously see you, I've missed you"

"I missed you too" I said awkwardly

"I really have missed you"

"Well you never talk to me or see me so I'm sure you do..noshade"

"I know......there's no excuse for me being a bad friend"

"Well I'm glad you can own up to being a bad friend"

"I wouldn't denied it.......does being here now count....me trying to be better count for something?"

"It's a start" I said then giving him a hug he hugged me tight his head was pressed against my chest while his arms suffocated me into his embrace.

"Whoa been taking care of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Who is he? Is he treating you right?"

"There is nobody. It's just me"

"I don't want you to be alone...I've noticed you isolate yourself from us all & I hate that"

"You guys put me in that position Sel what do you want me to do?" I said & I looked down at him as he looked up slightly at me he's a giant remember.