Part 2

Pisces decided after school she would go to the arcade, she loved playing games that she couldn't play at home. It felt almost refreshing. When Pisces went to the sub shop next to the arcade she saw Taurus and Cancer talking. "Guys! Hey, how are you!" She was pumped to see her friends, especially Cancer.  Cancer jumped in glee when she saw Pisces. "Oh my Gosh, Pisces! Taurus and I were gonna grab some sub sandwiches. Do you wanna hang out?" Pisces nodded. "Pisces you have paint on your forehead." Taurus pointed out, Cancer giggled. "Again?" Pisces mumbled.

After some time at the sub shop, they decided to go to the arcade. Pisces was excited to see what new high scores she could make. Aries was playing Mortal Combat while Leo was watching. "Hey, Aries how are you?" Taurus asked. They started to chat for a bit when Pisces' eyes drifted to the window.

Outside of the arcade was the park, beautiful flowers, and trees danced around the park like a fairytale. But that wasn't the most beautiful thing she saw, Scorpio was sitting by himself with a book in hand. He looked upset by something, she wished she could go up to him and help but she didn't know how. Seeing someone else sad made her really upset too. "Pisces, do you wanna play now?" "Pisces, PISCES?" she jumped. "Oh! Aries! No thanks, maybe another time." She quickly walked up to Cancer. "Hey, Cance I have a question, what's up with Scorpio?" Pisces mumbled to her best friend. Cancer's head perked up. " Oh him, well no one really knows. Scorpio is kinda a loner, why? Oh gosh is he here?" She looked around the Arcade. "No, I just was... Wondering." Pisces blushed. Cancer looked at her then laughed. "You should talk to him! I can see how that would work out." Cancer said.

Pisces decided not to talk to Scorpio, she was too scared to anyway. After a long walk home, she put on her pajamas and went to her bed. She spent a good thirty minutes tossing and turning before she got up and grabbed her paints. She started out with a sketch of a boy than before she knew it she was painting Scorpio again. At 3 am she finally went to sleep, with paint on her forehead.