Part 5

Pieces explained everything to Libra, how could she not? Libra was a good friend but a better therapist. Libra did, however, make fun of Pisces for her new found crush. He poked fun at the way he was antisocial and how he, himself, wasn't. Pisces just looked away annoyed that Libra was making fun of another human being. "Whatever Libra, thanks for letting me get that off my chest, I guess." Pisces walked out of the room and onto the stage. With her paints in hand, she was ready to show the world what she could do. The world, of course, being the constellations she knew and loved.

Pisces wasn't ready for the idea of everyone seeing her art but she wanted to push herself. But when everything she made wasn't good enough she started to worry. "Hey, Libra I'm gonna take a break for a bit." She said quietly as she tugged at Libras sleave. He quickly shrugged Pisces off and continued talking to a worker.

Scorpio was nervous about his poems being in the public, but he needed to have a voice since no one else will listen. His chest started to hurt. All the thoughts going in his head must not be good. But it all came to a stop when he heard the door open. He jerked his head up to look at the girl in the door way, she started to cry when they made eye contact. "S-Sorry I'll go" Pisces stammered. She rubbed her eyes and started to walk out. "Hey wait!" Scorpio said. He had no idea why he always noticed her, her smile the way she laughed the way she looked at her friends with such compassion. But it didn't matter because Pisces would never look at him like that. Pisces walked up to Scorpio and sat down. "I can't draw anything." She said quietly. "Hey, you're really good. Way better than me, it's normal to have art block. Hell, I'm having writer's block right now." "Thanks, Scorpio." Pisces said. And for a moment Scorpios head went dizzy.

   Scorpio and Pisces decided to leave early to go wonder around a street corner. The night was young and the fairy lights around the stores seemed to dance around the place. Pisces imaged this to be in a romantic novel. "Hey look! There's the ice cream place that I like!" Pisces cheered as she skipped towards the restaurant. Scorpio followed behind her.

"You seriously got vanilla! There are like so many other flavors Scorpio!" Pisces began to laugh as Scorpio smiled. "Strawberry suits you well you know, it's cute like you." He replied. Scorpio had this way of being absolutely blunt when no one expects it. He has this strong passionate personally no one else can quite master. So when Pisces heard that, it was an understatement to say she was just blushing. She was a giggling mess. "Thanks, Scorpio, I guess vanilla is alright." The conversation went surprisingly normal after that. But both of them couldn't quite get the scene out of there heads.