Part 8

Pisces was too worried about her class to have time to worry about Scorpio. She had to work on a project with Taurus and Virgo, who were great partners, but also very hard to talk to about her problems. At least this problem. Pisces finished up her part of the project as soon as the bell rang, she ran out of the class and went to help with Libras project. When she got there she noticed Scorpio wasn't there. Her smile turned into a frown, what happened to him to be so afraid of being hurt? Or, hurting someone. She walked up to the stage paint in hands and went crazy. It felt so nice to be able to vent in her art. She felt so free, she felt like her mind was in the clouds like she was floating to space. Soon enough she was done with her work. The picture was of a girl in a cage watching her friends have fun, something she knew all too well.

"You're pretty good you know?" A familiar voice said from behind her. She whipped her head do see Aquila, her poofy blonde went to her knees and her big brown eyes looked at her with curiosity. "I never knew you could draw Pisces! You're like, really good!" She said cheerfully. Pisces shyly nodded. Compliments are hard for her to take. Her and Aquila talked for a few minutes before Pisces decided to head out, maybe it was because she was done, but she felt useless there.

  When Pisces went home she felt a wave of sadness wash over her. She decided to try and call Scorpio. When she dialed his number she felt extremely nervous, maybe it was because she really liked him or maybe it was because she thought he hated her. But have the third ring, he answered. But when she started to greet him she felt a wave of fear wash over her.

Someone was hurting Scorpio.

A/N: hey everyone! I updated the zodiac info and there lists! Please check it out I like it way more than the old one! :)